A1: Go to My Profile -> Edit Profile -> Profile, Games and Forums -> Game IDs
You'll find your information at the top of the window.
Q2: Which operating systems does CGAC support?
A2: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
There are no plans to extend development to other operating systems at this time. It costs a significant amount of time and resources to sufficiently develop software on these platforms, and their current level of use is extremely small compared to our overall user base.
If you would like to use CGAC on a Mac, you'll need to dual boot Windows on a separate partition on your hard drive. You can do this quickly and easily using Boot Camp: http://www.apple.com/uk/support/bootcamp/
Q3: My game was bought via Steam, how can I run it with CGAC?
A3: Steam uses modified version of game executables which prevents them from being run without the Steam itself. To fix this issue follow these steps:
- Find SteamApps folder, your game should installed in there. Usually the path looks something like this: C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty 2
- Replace your game executable with a non-Steam version. You can find required download links below.
- Run anticheat and set game path to previously mentioned executable.
- Download link for CoD2MP_s.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7091/
- Download link for iw3mp.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7098/
- Download link for et.exe: http://eu.cybergamer.com/files/7099/
Q4: Web links mentioned in the client refuse to open on my click.
A4: This issue occurs only in Windows 8 while your default browser is not set to Internet Explorer. It can be fixed by either setting default browser to Internet Explorer or by reinstalling your browser without any admin permissions.
Q5: My CGAC closes after 2-3 minutes while in game in CoD4, what can I do?
A5: This most likely happens to modified game files, a common error to this is the community made "1.8 Patch", CGAC can't handle these game files and will end itself upon detection. There is an uninstall .exe in your cod folder for this, if this fails, reinstall the game and don't join any modded Public Servers without Promod.