Version: 6.0.10 2/10/17 by Asterix
- Split admin tournament settings up into: settings, trophies, banners/images
- Site skins can now be applied to tournaments
- Site skins can now be applied to individual pages easier
- Fixed sms bug that resulted in some sms's failing to be sent.
- Improved "core member" warning on match pages.
Version: 6.0.9 1/21/17 by Asterix
- Performance improvements
- Pug pages now have a normal wall rather than a live chat
- Pug match pages now have "request ringer" button, which will post to the wall.
Version: 6.0.8 1/3/17 by Asterix
- Tournament premium prize pools now pay deeper (roughly top 40% of competitors).
- Tournaments now allow team payments to pay for premium for all players.
- Tournaments now allow teams to set a custom payout structure for their prize money. Only settable before the tournament starts.
- Admins can now refund tournament payments easier.
- League mode tournaments will now speed slow groups/teams up somewhat.
- Pug match admin options added.
- Made peoples twitter more visible.
Version: 6.0.7 12/26/16 by Asterix
- Verified teams work
- Private forum sections now notify all users on new thread
- Public forum sections allow users to subscribe to receive a notification on new thread creation.
- Fixed issue with some resolved tournament match disputes not finalizing.
Version: 6.0.6 12/14/16 by Asterix
- Tournaments league mode improved greatly.
- EU users visiting the AU support system and vice-versa now shows a gigantic message to encourage the user to go to their local support system.
- Managing the rate at which users are emailed notifications is now far more efficient.
- Newsletter emailing greatly improved
- Users now prompted to double verify (click link in email) their email address if not verified.
- More tournament admin options
- Previous GUIDs on user profile pages renamed to say "users GUIDs seen in-game" - clearer.
- Tournament payment options improved.
- Pug vote to end now requires 5 votes instead of 3.
- PUGs on EU site now disallow new users from playing
- PUGs on EU site now only allow users that have used CGAC in the last 6 months to play.
- User age length now an option when creating a PUG.
- added twitter and twitch links to team pages for users.
- To the top or profile pages added: "Competing right now in XXXX vs ZZZZ (55m ago) in tournament CSGO Wednesday - The Big One"
Version: 6.0.5 11/29/16 by Asterix
- Tournament "league mode" added, allows a "group stage" with groups of 3-16 teams, followed by a single/double elim bracket for the top 1-4 teams from each group (configurable by an admin).
- Tournament matches now can be scheduled via offering/accepting times, tournaments using this setting also allow teams to set their "preferred match times", such that their matches can be auto scheduled if they match opposing teams preferred times.
- Replace/Swap team on bracket now added for admins.
- Tournaments with prize pools will no longer auto-resolve the grand-final, requiring both teams to enter the score, or an admin to verify it.
- My tournaments added to top of homepage
- "You have an upcoming match", shown across the top of the homepage now supports tournament matches
- Tournaments can now be fully reset/restarted by an admin (removes all matches, re-opens signups, doenst remove any teams)
- Tournament refunds now processed 5 minutes after late regos close rather than 5m after start-time (to allow reset to work easier).
- Tournaments when captains try to add a player to their team, it will show a more detailed error message if the player is banned or in an existing team.
- High load detection improved
Version: 6.0.4 11/8/16 by Asterix
- User profile pages now have a "view more" button next to lots of lists (teams, tournes, pugs, trophies, achievements)
- Added trophy icon to trophy list.
- PUGs and Tournaments now record whether each user had premium at the match start time. The PUG/Tournament limits should now function more logically for users that win 1-3 days worth of CG premium from tournies etc.
- map images for CODRM
- CSGO servers now handle div1 and normal matches slightly differently.
- Chatroom/nodejs error fixed.
Version: 6.0.3 10/24/16 by Asterix
- when challenging on the ladder, times that you or your opponent already have scheduled with other matches do not appear.
- When accepting matches on the ladder, times that you or your opponent already have scheduled with other matches do not appear.
- Tournaments - 1st to 4th can now have custom prizes entered by an admin.
- Email sending improved
- Tidied up server assigning for admins.
- Fixed issue with some premium subscriptions not being purchasable.
- Fixed issue with CGAC Autoban via HWID
- CSGO Warmod API end point improved
- Chatroom issue for Paladins PUGs fixed.
- CG main API improved.
- Fixed issue with premium tag on forum posts
- Fixed issue with premium signatures not being able to down-grade to the default size.
-Searches now show admins as the first result if they appear in the results.
Version: 6.0.2 10/12/16 by Asterix
- premium payment methods improved
- CG credit deposit options added
- PUG/tourny premium limits added
- Leagues now require premium or player shows as in-eligible
- more username changes for premium
- pug bot ready up sound louder and more frequent.
- CSGO warmod API added, your CG username/teamname are shown on joining the server, real-time stats reported quicker than logfile parsing.
- pug stats now show to users.
- party improvements
- Added opt out of being a captain in pug pro mode.
- pug pro mode improved.
- spam bot detection improved
- additional restrictions on very new accounts.
- twitch streams on homepage keep up to date easier now.
- Username searches across the site now return the most active user if multiple results returned.
- Support tickets can now be "closed with solve" for convenience and simple tickets
- Tickets can be escalated easier.
- Users default platform is now auto updated to their most used one if way off.
Version: 6.0.1 10/7/16 by Asterix
- All PUGs now have their own match page.
- Players receive "PUG Master" Levels from 1-10 and icons across site.
- CGm/CGi/CGp players receive PUG Master level 10 and league icon.
- Improved Create PUG form, many new options
- Limit of PUGs allowed per week without premium.
- PUGs can be restricted to players at certain PUG Master Levels.
- "Pro Mode" option to have teams and map decided by the captains via VETO.
- Stats parsed from CSGO servers
- Final scores auto detected upon in-game completion, PUG match auto ended.
- Add Ringer to pug added to pug match page.
- Vote to end pug early added to pug match page.
- Vote to generate new gameserver added to pug match page.
- Parties across site improved.
- Deposit Credits page added, allows players to deposit once and then pay with credits across the rest of the site.
- Live chat / friends list now loads slightly after the page load to reduce stress on the browser and webserver performance.
- CSGO demo processing improved.
- Added a bunch of "getting started" prompt buttons to the homepage, Create team, look for team, create pug etc.
- Teams looking for scrim/match improved.
- Teams looking for scrim/match added to right column
Version: 6.0.0 9/21/16 by Asterix
- Released new version of the sites theme, heavily based on V4.
- Ability for users to choose between themes almost complete.
Version: 5.2.16 9/5/16 by Asterix
- Released new admin panel theme.
- All game servers now managed from a single page rather than attached to individual ladder/leagues/tournies.
- Readded "ReCaptcha" to the signup form.
- Fixed ELO ladders from cancelling matches where both sides entered no shows.
Version: 5.2.15 8/31/16 by Asterix
- Changed the "Extended Profile" back to being the default when viewing users profile.
- Wall is hasmoved from /profile/1/Asterix/ to /profile/1/Asterix/wall/
- Extended has changed from /profile/1/Asterix/extended/ to /profile/1/Asterix/
- Added "Live Twitch Streams" to the homepage, enter your twitch URL in your profile to be able to appear there.
Version: 5.2.14 8/21/16 by Asterix
- Removed prompt to use android/iphone app in the forums.
- Only league matches and top 10 matches in CGo and big tournament matches are able to "request cast".
- Have removed the big "Games" main menu dropdown due to lack of use and duplication of the menu
- Removed the "150 users online" etc numbers in some places, unnecessary info.
- Fixed rare issue with some tournament matches not auto resolving.
-Turbo and Super Turbo ladders can now challenge 4-5 minutes in front, rather than 15m. Opposing team will need to accept within a minute or two.
Version: 5.2.13 8/10/16 by Asterix
- Experience leaderboard added, reward top 10 users with a month of premium each month, they also receive an achievement and trophy.
- Added an additional auto match resolve option to the tournaments for when teams enter differing scores.
- Fixed rare overflow issue on log page in tournaments
- Fixed up a number of trophies that werent displaying their details correctly
- Fixed the following achievements that were not awarding correctly or at all: rambler, stage fright, 100 friends, 1337 poster, completed profile.
- Added achievements for winning 3,6,9,12,15, 30, 60, 90 tournaments (tournies must have 7 or more teams competing).
- Added achievements for placing 1st-4th in 5,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 tournaments (tournies must have 7 or more teams competing)
Version: 5.2.11 6/19/16 by Asterix
- "My Rig" has been renamed to "My PC Images", images can now be set/removed properly again.
- Tournament "Brought to you by" sponsor images can now be set site/platform wide.
- Ladders can now disable the protection and/or vulnerable times.
- Fixed issue with ELO Rating difference being ignored once teams were in the top 10
- Users can now move their CG Credits to Entry Credits if they wish (in order to combine them to pay an entry fee).
- Admins can now add teams directly into the brackets of ongoing tournaments
- Fixed issue with private chat not being view able to some admins on match pages.
Version: 5.2.10 6/7/16 by Asterix
- Fixed issue with noshow points on ELO ladders not being assigned when match resolved by admin.
- Ban reasons can now be longer than 255 characters
- League payments enabled for NA
- Premium Codes added.
Version: 5.2.9 5/25/16 by Asterix
- Fixed "twitter integration" in users edit profile section, had stopped working due to API changes recently.
- Users can only have one CG Credits withdrawal pending at a time, you must wait for it to complete before doing another.
- Late rego button is now hidden once the available late rego team slots are taken.
- 64 and 128 DE formats now supported in the tournament system
- Maps randomly generated will now have less/no duplicates if possible.
Version: 5.2.8 5/12/16 by Asterix
- Added additional prize payout options to the tournament system to allow payouts to be changed to top 5/10/15/20/25/30% as a winner takes all option.
- The time to wait before auto-resolving tournament matches can now be configured (for when one team enteres the score and the other bails)
- Added the ability for tournament matches to offer/accept match times, rather than auto scheduled.
- Moved the top "Games" menu to the left of the cybergamer logo
- Changed the "Games" menu button to have a slightly different colour so it stands out more
- Added upcoming tournaments to the games menu
Version: 5.2.7 4/28/16 by Asterix
- When a CGTV match stream starts, a side-wide notification will appear to relevant users.
- Various DB performance improvements
- Various general performance improvements.
- Removed a large amount of unnecessary DB data.
- Large amount of old legacy code updated or removed.
- Fixed an issue with "Facebook Integration" in users "General Settings" not working for some users.
- Fixed issue with CSGO demo downloads stopping half-way through the download.
- Fixed issue with EU CG Premium page pricing display
- Fixed issue with live twitch stream not appearing on the homepage when it should.
- Most old user demos and frag videos (mostly cod1/cod2/cod4 related) are now removed from our hosting after they reach 3 years of age. The top 10-20% most popular old demos/files each year are still kept, with almost all files removed having zero downloads in the last 12 months.
- CGAC screenshots are now removed after they reach 12 months of age.
Version: 5.2.5 3/14/16 by Asterix
- Late rego's now possible in Single/Double Elim tournaments - temporary teams appear instead of a "Bye" and are replaced by late joining teams.
- private chat between teams on tournament matches added
- Advanced VETO for CSGO - team A veto, Team B veto, Team A Pick, Team B Pick, Team A VETO, Team B Veto etc.
- Circuit season passes can now be purchased from the finals tournament, rather than only from the official qualifiers for it.
- Emails now sent from Amazon SES
- Twitch loyalty page - http://au.cybergamer.com/loyalty/
- minor SEO changes
- minor tournament improvements
Version: 5.2.4 1/31/16 by Asterix
- Circuit season tournaments added, allows a tournament series to have a single entry fee for the entire month, leading to a finals tournament. These will likely be the tournaments with the biggest prizes.
- Added premium subscription time as prizes to some free tournaments, prize pool automatically increases as people join.
- Added additional trophies for tournaments that receive 100/150/200 competitors. Players will receive the normal "won a free tournament" and "won a tournament with X players"
- Added tournaments dropdown to the game submenus
- When a tournament completes it shows how many trophies were awarded and the name of the best trophy.
- Invalid/duplicate matches that occasionally appear in tournaments should now be automatically detected and removed.
- Improved speed of the tournaments listing page.
- Players are now subscribed to receive notifications about repeat tournaments.
Version: 5.2.3 1/24/16 by Asterix
- Entry fee'd tournaments can now extend their start time by an additional 5 minutes if 2 or more teams have only some of their team paid.
- Tournament teams can now set a logo, logo only appears in the main team list if they have at least 1 premium player.
- When joining a tournament you can now copy a previously used team (which invites all previous members etc)
- Added total player numbers to main tournament list under the total team signups.
- Added "Similar Upcoming Tournaments" on all tournament overview pages.
- Tournaments can now have a logo set that appears in the main tournament list.
- Tournaments now start faster
- PUGs starting now appear in the top right column similar to tournaments.
- When the website is under extreme load the activity list in the right column will now briefly disappear for logged in users to help handle the high traffic.
Version: 5.2.2 1/11/16 by Asterix
- custom trophies added
- trophy icons can now be set by admins.
- special tournaments (big one etc) can now award additional special trophies (the big one winner etc)
- premium yearly price adjusted
- Premium users and teams have their premium status shown in the tournament system near their names and in the various walls across the site.
- achievements and trophies now only show 3-5 for non premium users in profiles.
- fixed sending of PM's being slow for users with huge inboxes.
- improved performance of various areas of the site.
- improved detection of "too many matches" error in tournament system.
- once off stand-alone tournaments can now be created.
- added gentle prompt to users using adblock.
Version: 5.2.1 12/26/15 by Asterix
- Added modified swiss format with elimination to tournament system. Teams are eliminated once they have lost 2-3 times, each round teams play against another team with the same number of wins/losses, without playing the same team twice.
- Added the ability for admins to manually seed teams.
- Added the ability for tournaments to fall back to a different format if a certain number of teams join. IE a double elim tournament could fallback to single elim if 25+ teams join.
- Added the ability for tournaments to have extended places paid, essentially changes the tournaments from paying out the top 25%~ of places to the top 30-40%.
- Premium only tournaments now allow users to purchase 1 week of premium using the entry fee part.
Version: 5.2.0 12/17/15 by Asterix
- Added double elimination format to the tournament system
- You are now able to subscribe to receive a notification 30~ minutes before a tournament series is due to start each week.
- Improved speed that tournaments start
- Improved overall tournament performance / load time.
- Fixed issue with randomly generated maps on 3rd place matches
Version: 5.1.7 11/16/15 by Asterix
- Ladders now support only 1 time being offered.
- On match pages in "Match Options" teams can submit match time reschedule requests to the opposing team.
- Added polls to the right column of the site.
- Minor tournament improvements.
Version: 5.1.6 10/14/15 by Asterix
- The website will now load a cut-down mobile version on mobiles and tables, a "Desktop Version" link appears in the footer to disable. Still working on a few pages.
- Added site-wide banners to the top of the site to advertise important tournaments - shows for 36-48h before tournament.
- Added an image to the slideshow on the homepage for various tournaments (shows for 48h before the tournament).
- Tournament page will now reload the main overview page via AJAX in the background every 1-3 minutes.
- Tournaments that have no teams are automatically cancelled 10-15 minutes before their start time.
- Improved CSGO server demo uploader.
- Various minor URL/SEO and HTML speed improvements
Version: 5.1.5 10/3/15 by Asterix
- Premium can now be purchased with CG credits / Entry Credits
- Tournament Stats page added.
- My Tournament Summary page added, also includes CG credits overview.
- Select tournaments can now have a 3rd/4th place play off match automatically created, will be used for tournaments that have a large enough prize pool that differentiating 3rd/4th is required. Small-Medium tournaments will continue to have the prize for 3rd-4th be equal with no play off required.
- Admins are now able to cancel tournaments a lot easier
- Tournaments that have a small prize pool or no prize pool now automatically complete without admin intervention, provided the grand final is not disputed.
- Small-Medium wager matches auto complete without admin intervention.
- Tournament minimum prize pools are now slightly larger, generally the equivalent of 2-4 teams above the minimum number of teams, will adjust based on past tournament history
- Users awarded trophies should have them appear on their profile instantly.
- Added a thumbs up icon to the tournament list page for tournaments that regularly have enough teams sign up to proceed.
Version: 5.1.3 9/19/15 by Asterix
- Added free 2 week CG Premium trial function
- Users display as "Premium Trial" or "Premium User" in the forums
- Free Tournaments now pay prizes as "Entry Credits"
- Added CG Credits page
- Updated SMS messaging API to newer version, should be more reliable now.
- Admins can now opt to receive an SMS for high priority admin notifications
- Added private tab to homepage forum activity.
- Admins can now resolve tournament match scores with 1 click.
- Improved the seeding of teams in tournaments.
- Added tournament summary page that summarizes your CG credits and CG tournament placements
- Removed friend requirement from tournament payments.
- Tournaments can now be set to appear on all platforms (rocket league etc)
- "Tournament Admins" now shows only admins that have been online in the last week.
- Fixed some forum pages that weren't showing upcoming tournaments in the right column.
- Wall listings now load initial posts via ajax, mainly for pages like match/tournaments.
- Banners can now be set at the top of the tournament pages and the tournament listing pages.
Version: 5.1.2 7/23/15 by Asterix
- tournaments history page added.
- Tournaments will now auto extend their rego and start times by 10 minutes if the tournament is either 1-2 teams under the minimum or the total teams is an awkward number (ie 9 teams in a 16 team bracket)
- Added the number that a tournament is in the series (wednesday 7:30 tourny etc)
- Tournaments now show what number tournament they are for that game
- Added tournament series and game listing pages
- A user can now pay a teams entire entry fee in one shot rather than individually, partial refunds will be handled differently.
- Subs do not have to pay the entry fee in tournaments with entry fees (to receive prizes they need to optionally choose to pay it)
- Subs no longer require CG premium to compete in a premium tournament.
- User rank shown on team pages
- Your match will now stand out from the rest on the bracket page
- Tournament wins/places now shown at the top of user profile pages
- Added bracket link to tournament match pages
- Match log improved
- Tournament server hostname should now have CGt at the start.
- Various other tournament improvements.
- Fixed issue with locked support tickets.
Version: 5.1.1 7/19/15 by Asterix
- decreased the time it takes for tournaments to enter teams into their first match.
- admin/ref improvements for tournament matches
- added tournament team names after usernames on the tournament wall.
- BOT post to tournament wall added when grand final starts.
- Main tournament list now has platform tabs.
- added "tournaments starting soon" to the top of the right column of the site.
- teams/players receive a notification when tournament starts ready up process.
- GOTV ip shown on tournament matches list
- Match ID and Steam ID shown easier.
- tournament teams now shown on user profiles.
- team name now shown below veto
- tournament request admin option improved.
- "Tagged in forum post" notification is cleared properly now when viewing a forum post.
Version: 5.1.0 7/15/15 by Asterix
New tournament system:
- handles entry fees via card/paypal/cgcredits
- entry fees automatically refunded to source of payment without admin intervention if user withdraws or tournament cancelled
- prize payments to winning teams automatically provided once admin clicks "confirm"
- trophies/xp awarded to teams that place i the top 4 for all tournaments
- Server scheduling system rebuilt completely
- Server RCON setup system improved for tournament system
- user invoicing/receipt page updated with tournament payments.
- fixed issue with the site not recording who entered the match score in some situations.
- improved VETO system for tournament system.
- admin improvements
Version: 5.0.3 6/14/15 by Asterix
Fixed some disputes not resolving.
Added steam id verified to the member list on team pages.
Made steam id easier to enter in user profiles
Minor changes to tournament system.
ladder/leagues now have the option for map(s) to be chosen by a veto/vote (which is done 5 minutes before the match start time).
Larg user private message inboxes are now handled better.
Changed some CGAC autobans from applying IP bans.
Various CGAC backend improvements.
Adjusted the maximum number of open support tickets allowed per user and the maximum number of staff applications allowed at one time.
Version: 5.0.2 4/29/15 by Asterix
- Removed 'CG Wall' from the homepage, replaced with news
- Added featured competitions to where news was, may change to something else later.
- Inactive user accounts have their own walls disabled, redirected to extended profile
- Added option to disable your own wall to CG Settings, will leave you with only an extended profile
- Match banned users should be unable to leave/join teams, admin will need to manually remove them from teams if needed.
- Added like counter to forum posts
- Fixed forum filter caching issue.
Version: 5.0.1 4/25/15 by Asterix
- Added match finder to site, only a few games have been enabled for testing.
- Inactive ladder teams are removed after they have not played a match in 30-90 days.
- Steam ID Authentication added and required for various steam games
- BBCODE issues fixed
- GUID search improved
- Minor PUG problems fixed
- Banned users have more features restricted
- Removed some legacy game ids that no longer exist from user profiles.
- Many minor fixes and admin backend improvements
Version: 5.0.0 1/30/14 by Asterix
- Overhauled design, forum and ladder/leagues have been significantly changed.
- "CyberGamer Wall" on the homepage
- Profile walls, used on user/team/event/many pages. Stand-alone walls can be created.
- New smartbar
- Real-time notifications/invites
- Real-time friends activity list
- New Chatrooms
- Ajax prompt forms used throughout the site, easier to use.
- Organisations/Pages now act as user accounts (with some things disabled)
- Trophies now awarded weekly/monthly for various things
- More achievements
- Shoutcasters page
- @ and # tags
- Google map integration
- More graphs added around the place
- Tournament system improved
- CG Community, users able to create ladders/leagues
- Tagging friends in gallery photos is now possible
- More emotes...
- "Report" has been added to many areas for easier reporting of bad content.
- Looking for team
- Strike system, users are given "strikes" for inappropriate behaviour, automatically assigns bans based on the amount of active strikes.
- Payment system improved
- CG Credits can now be assigned to users who win prizemoney (they are then able to withdraw their money, rather than admins manually doing it)
- GUID/STEAMID system overhauled
- calendar page
- Various other fixes/improvements
Version: 4.0.39 3/28/13 by Asterix
-User profile ajax fix
-Added MOH:Allied Assault Anti Cheat ID on profile pages
Version: 4.0.38 3/28/13 by Asterix
-quick connect sorted for chivalry
-added support tickets posted in on profile pages (in addition to tickets opened)
-Archived Forums hidden on forum index
-CG Tournament page fixed
-Sponsors (admin fix)
-Fixed pug not to auto-end on no servers for NS2
Version: 4.0.37 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added ability for admins of ELO ladders to set an amount of points that teams lose when declining
-Fixed "Ladder - min required different days:" from being ignored on turbo ladders.
Version: 4.0.36 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Fixed issue with disallowing team changes in ladder teams and in non-competing teams
-Added ability to have ladders that teams are unable to join without being moved by an admin.
Version: 4.0.35 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Match disputes can now be resolved by either team if they choose to accept the score submitted by the opposing team.
Version: 4.0.34 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Sorted own3d stream issues
-Teams have slightly longer to enter scores now, significantly longer if your match was played quite late at night.
-If no score is entered for either team for ELO competitions the match will be cancelled rather than entering a dispute (same as if the other team doesn't accept the match in time).
-Added RSS Upcoming matches feed, viewable with following URLs:
Version: 4.0.33 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Synced ancient demos from 2007-2009~ to CDN.
Version: 4.0.32 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Re-wrote Server Setup Scripts from scratch, faster and more redundant.
Version: 4.0.31 3/28/13 by Asterix
-On your own profile page you may view a google map of your recent login locations.
-Fixed Platform ban permission not working properly.
-Rebuilt Admin backend for staff applications system.
-Ordered LFS area by time added...
-Made both teams auto remove from LFS after a match has been accepted.
Version: 4.0.30 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added Twitch TV and Own3D URL fields to user profiles in "Fun Facts", adding a valid URL will add it to the User Streams in the right column as well as here.
-Fixed ELO ladders not allowing users to challenge teams below them.
-Modified CSS RCON Script
-Improved In-eligible check
Version: 4.0.29 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Fixed past results on team pages to show cancelled/declined matches
-Fixed admin user access issue
Version: 4.0.28 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Moved website to two new boxes for far better performance
-Have fixed most bugs from the recent major backend update
Version: 4.0.27 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Major backend changes to every PHP file on the site to improve performance and stability.
-Improved several admin drop down options to load via ajax instead of slowing down the page unnecessarily.
Version: 4.0.26 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Fixed bug with disabling team or ladder/league changes.
-Separated several forum sections from shared sections to one for each platform.
-Removed most "recruiting" and "looking for scrim" threads from appearing on the homepage latest activity.
-You can now do [teamlist=centre]blah to centre each column of the teamlist, and then a [centre] around it to centre the overall table if you wish.
Version: 4.0.25 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added list of "Likes" to the forums, allows you to view who has "Liked" your forum posts. Also added to the SmartBar notifications. Option to disable Likes in your notifications is available in your profile page.
-PUG Bot properly promotes pug admins to channel admins again.
-Added option to disable forum avatars on your profile page
-Added "Core5" system to the team/matchdetails pages, once enabled by an admin, teams are able to set their "core 5" (or any other amount). These players are then shown as "Core Members", during matches it is expected that 75%~ of your players to the match must come from your "core". Teams are given a set number of "core changes", which decrease by one each time they add/change a core member, admins have the ability to increase every teams "core changes" by X whenever they wish, they also may manually increase individual teams. They also can reset all teams to 0 or 1 etc etc.
-Posts in the team chat/dispute chat on matchdetails pages are emailed to users again.
-Added Wildcard system to ladder/league. Once enabled by an admin, teams have the option on the matchdetails pages to "use a wildcard to reschedule the match"
-Improved GUID/STEAM ID Scanner to run more often.
-Created form for users to suggest a post for our facebook wall, requires approval by head admin to appear.
Version: 4.0.24 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added the ELO Rating System as an option for the ladders to be ranked off, is an alternative to the points system for ladders. Especially good for ladders that wish to have multiple challenges at once.
-Improved the system that handles completing matches/disputes for the ladder.
-Improved refs can see team chat admin options.
Version: 4.0.23 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added "Challenge" button to team pages.
-Improved LF Scrim/Match system in SmartBar
-Various ladder changes for EU.
-Added ability to cancel a challenge if the opposing team hasn't accepted yet, handy if you challenge an inactive team.
-Changed "unread post" type buttons in the forums to link to their own page rather than loading via ajax.
Version: 4.0.21 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added ability for Premium users to set a 2nd/3rd avatar, which are go into a rotation.
Version: 4.0.20 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Improved Recent Results on game homepages.
-Changed default posts per page from 15 to 25
-Fixed ladder team inactivity check.
-Added ability to leave teams from your user profile page rather than from the team profile page.
Version: 4.0.19 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Improved match warnings that appear at the top of every page when you have an upcoming/recent match that requires action.
-Changed editing a forum post to not show the posts from the thread on the same page.
-Change admin support section to show more info on disputes.
Version: 4.0.18 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added more poll options in forum threads.
-Users now need to validate their email address before they can compete in PUGs.
-Added new option to the pugbot for pug creators/admins which allows them to only let users join if they've been registered for more than X months.
Version: 4.0.17 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Various SEO improvements
-Added "Similar/duplicate thread warning" when creating threads with youtube links in them.
-Fixed failed to load ticket # appearing when it shouldn't in support system.
Version: 4.0.16 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added feature to "Points Ladders" that reduces the points gained to very active teams, a warning is also displayed at the top of the ladder to teams if their points are being reduced for playing to many.
-Matchdetails page for PC games that use servers will now show a warning if the server is detected as offline.
Version: 4.0.15 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added complete team/player list to ladder page for admins.
-Added country flags to forums/team/organisation/profile pages
-Various EU changes
-Added [indent] bbcode
-Fixed up points/played column on league pages
-Added "Show" button to ladder/league page for teams in more than one match at a time
Version: 4.0.14 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Fixed Hidden/removed game team directories from appearing, while the "team" page will still work.
-Improved merge account process for user staff roles.
Version: 4.0.13 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Buddy positions are now changeable again.
-Game Icons can now be changed by admins
-Make this my default game button works properly now.
Version: 4.0.12 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added ability for premium members to choose to use the normal size sig if they wish.
-added [twitchtv ]mennacefps[ /twitchtv] as bbcode for embedding twitch.tv streams, just their channel name is required.
-added [own3dtv ]69930[ /own3dtv] as bbcode for own3d.tv streams
Version: 4.0.11 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Upgraded permissions system to allow permissions to be grouped into "Staff Roles"
-Matches that are not accepted by the other team in "Points Ladders" do not give the winner any points, but will still show as a 'win' in their team history.
-Cancelling a completed points ladder match will remove the points won/lost from the teams correctly, re-instating the match after will reverse them.
Version: 4.0.10 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Added additional setting to ladder/games to allow players to be in more than 1 team. Intended for more casual ladders.
-When teams click to join a leagues waiting pool they are now prompted to confirm they are able to pay the required entry fee.
-Admins can lock team changes properly for teams competing in leagues. Should stop players making any roster changes (apply/invite/remove), only changing their ranks from member to captain etc should work
-Fixed issue with organisation managers not being able to post in match details chat for their teams.
-Added recently created threads to "recent activity" on profile page
-Added recent/active bans to "recent activity" on profile page
Version: 4.0.9 3/28/13 by Asterix
-In "Points Ladders" teams now lose some points for losing a match, your team should be able to still easily increase in points if you win roughly a third of your matches on average, winning roughly 1/4 should still be possible to move up if you're playing decent teams.
-You may now add &cgwidth=715&cgheight=600 etc to the end of youtube URLs in the forums and other pages. Max width in the forums is 715, other pages may be higher (both variables must be set). Will disable the ability for normal posts and just leave it for the OP if this gets abused too often.
-Improved team admin features.
-Fixed short article description (whats shown on the homepage) to be properly editable for thread articles.
-Various <title> changes
Version: 4.0.8 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Improved GUID/STEAMID Scanning System
-Improved Content Delivery Network, files from the website should download from the nearest server to your location, should be greatly improved for AU and EU members.
-Added "Account is inactive" label to accounts that have not been online in over a year, may actually de-activate them sometime in the future.
-Receiving a matchban will also disable the ability for the user to change certain parts of their profile (username/gamertag/psn id etc)
-Removed the time delay on gamertag/psn id changes. All changes are logged, changes will be locked if they make to many in quick succession.
-Fixed issue where PUGs could get to 11/10 players if the 10th/11th user was invited by an admin.
-Added AU/EU as separate match bans, any EU admin can give an AU or EU user a "EU Match Ban" etc.
-Made the right columns "Latest Threads" have a switcher to "Latest Posts", it will remain on whatever one you leave it on.
Version: 4.0.7 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Changed "Points ladders" to have the option to allow teams to challenge more than 1 team at a time. Currently used for all EU ladders.
-Changed "Points ladders" to allow teams to challenge any team that is within 15 points regardless of rank (necessary for the starting of a new ladder).
-Added the option to ladders for the challenger to choose X map(s) upon challenging, then the defending team is prompted to choose X map(s), all maps chosen are then played. Currently used for all EU ladders.
-Fix issue of Ladder match interrupting a PUG unnecessarily
-Various EU admin improvements
-Changed Points ladders to allow teams to decline a match without forfeiting (completely cancels the match).
-Improved notifications SmartBar system, most notifications will either disappear once read or remain transparent and shown for 24 hours, more important notifications will remain longer.
-Changed Total Members count in the right column to show just the count from the site you are viewing, not the overall total, hover to see site-wide total.
-Changed article admin slightly so that the article writer can moderate the comments of their article for 24 hours.
-Added "ready for match" option to all ladders that use the "Turbo" mode, remains active for 15 minutes after team tags themselves as "ready" and appears in the LF Scrim/Match part of the SmartBar and next to your name on the ladder.
Version: 4.0.6 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Removed Recruiting threads from appearing in the "latest activity' on the homepage
-Added members online recently next to team names on the ladders, very helpful for turbo ladders.
-Improved Ladder Turbo mode
-Fixed "in active pug" issue
-Added ability for ladders to allow teams to have more than 1 challenge going at once for "Points" ladders.
Version: 4.0.4 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Various International fixes/improvements for EU website
-Fixed buddy list sometimes not updating properly when adding/removing buddies
-Fixed various icons using the old website style
-Added admin link to the top right
Version: 4.0.3 3/28/13 by Asterix
-added extra row on homepage "48 hour stat" box
-added "Ready Up" to smartbar bubble for PUGs
-New posts in support tickets auto appear if something is posted while you are viewing the ticket.
-Improved offline gameserver detection for game admins
-Fixed issue where team members of an organisation would receive unnecessary notifications about other teams in their organisation.
Version: 4.0.2 3/28/13 by Asterix
-Fixed issue with avatars/portraits
-User profile link auto entered in support tickets for report user
-Matchdetails admin improvements
-fixed konami code issue on mobiles
-Add "psn id's" & "previous psn id's" to the search feature for admins.
Version: 4.0.1 5/31/11 by Asterix
-Added optional IP Authentication to user profiles, sends re-authentication email to user each time their IP changes.
-Improved "New private message" bubble that appears above smartbar to show who it is from.
-Added facebook Like plugin to right column
-Fixed CSS Source TV demo syncer
-Re-wrote entire "Match Setup" script to handle 50+ matches being setup at once.
-Added ability for captains to have the site re-setup the match server for the first 5~ minutes of a match on the match details page
-Added "Platform PUG Admin" staff rank
-Added "Platform Support Admin" staff rank
-Improved ban/admin listing on PUG pages