Games
US bOWSERR
5 Posts
3 years ago
Whats the hold up?? I mean i just checked all the so called Admins of this supposed league and only one of them has logged on since April??

Are admins a problem as to why this league is not starting up?? How many teams do you guys want....we've been waiting forever...

Status update would be nice...
US F@t-W1Z
12 Posts
3 years ago
esl is the only league thats actually caring for usa players
US bOWSERR
5 Posts
3 years ago
Its sad because CG would be huge if thye would just throw in some effort to getting the league started....let alone find some admins... v_v
AU Phantasm
1,337 Posts
2.9 years ago
The thing is, its very hard to start something up into a different country. Nobody in America knows about CG, and until it the name CG is spread around in servers, nobody will join, therefore there is no need for the admins to be on
US Xplicitttt
17 Posts
2.9 years ago
CG is shit and always will be, they can't run the easiest thing and only care about Australian and European leauges so fuck u cg.
~ v£R¥ €lever~ :D
AU Phantasm
1,337 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from vcDATSIK on the 28th of May 2011:
CG is shit and always will be, they can't run the easiest thing and only care about Australian and European leauges so fuck u cg.

Why don't you make a website like CyberGamer? Go on, im sure it would be fucking horrible you horrible 10 year old.

If you somehow did with your shitty skills, you wouldn't be able to get 10 members on it, let alone 2.

Back to xbox you go, rand.
US roflawful
1 Posts
2.9 years ago
There's 70+ teams for the american cod4 cg i/m league, but its been like that for a couple of months now. At one point I think I remember seeing 100+ teams.

Edited once, 3/6/11 - 2:34am.
US Xplicitttt
17 Posts
2.8 years ago
Phantasm, the thing is if i started a leauge it would be just as active as this one LOL!
~ v£R¥ €lever~ :D