NA
CONSOLE PC
Login  
AU
Rep:
54%
People having trouble with page alignment/sigs whatever, site best viewed with FireFox. So download it.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
all i can see is signatures lol :(:P:D:O:):):/;)[sm-disbelief][sm-upset2][sm-bawl][sm-bawl][sm-love]:/:/:O:O:D[sm-angry][sm-angry][sm-bawl]

test!

lag lag lag lag lag lag

after further inspection this is how i find the new layout.

Edited twice, last edited 1/2/10 - 2:08am.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
33%
healthy poster guize
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Awesome work! Well done.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
min
AU
Rep:
70%
WOAHH
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Post Likes: 1
It looks alright. I like the notifications bar at the bottom. JUZ LIKE FACEBOOK LOLZ

as for the forums..... disgusting.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
a m a z i n g.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Only bad things i find... is on the front page where you have highlighted every 2nd topic/game/shoutcast etc. White... and also the sigs seems to be cut.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
42%
OH DEAR
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
looks good
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
There's gonna be a lot of mixed opinions, for those that don't like it, give it a couple of weeks. I'm sure opinions will change before long.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
47%
I like the new template, you should all harden up
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
one error i just noticed.

when hovering over someones username, Member Since brings up the users date of birth not join date, very crucial mistake

also my post count has reset, though it looks like it was reset before the update LOL

Edited once, 1/2/10 - 2:17am.
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
looks very proffesional
Downvote
7.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
41%
Reading all the positive posts, I feel like I'm the only one having problems reading anything on the new site.

I've taken the liberty of documenting some of the things wrong with basic forum browsing.

The first pic shows the biggest problems I'm seeing. Half the posts seem to align to the right, half to the left. Signatures are only half-visible (top half). As you can see from Sensuki's post, Moderator text is misaligned. Grey text under the Moderator title is unreadable (jpeg killed the quality, but it's the colour scheme that makes it unreadable).

This pic shows the Search bar in the top right misaligned, a weird yellow line under "PC" in the top left, and the 261 users currently reading the thread show up in one long line, so I can only see a few of them.

This last screenshot shows how posts that were added while I was reading the thread appear (so Millah's post came after I opened the page, and was later added). Everything's off.

Screenshots were taken from Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows.
Downvote
7.4 years ago

Follow CG On:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 30 Hours! Congratulations , our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1675 Votes