Rep:
27%
Lookin Good
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
the new website is DISGUSTING. Absolutely disgusting. Who signed off on this shit??

at least add an option to use the old version of the website. I'm not coming back to this terrible designed mess. CG should be ashamed
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
47%
Looking pretty good.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
PS make notifications go to the new post or reply, & just one notification please!!!!!!
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
What's with the horrible attacking, defending and free icons on the ladders? The only good thing i have seen out of this is that premium users get gold posts.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
73%
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downvote
3.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
73%
At least hold a vote to see whether the majority like or dislike it !
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
http://au.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/533747/Free-Profile-Banners/

For Premium users.

OT: Looks clean good upgrade
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
75%
not a fan
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
It will definitely take some time to get used to but it looks so clean. Absolutely awesome work guys!
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Feels like there is an incredible amount of wasted space in the formus and the down arrow to access like/downvote/report/quote is cumbersome and vastly inferior to the hover over of old.

Would appreciate some control over the colours too, or at least a darker theme. The premium yellow background is blatantly ugly and annoying. I would purposely not buy premium so I didnt have to look at it.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Quote from Vilesyder on the 31st of January 2014:
Feels like there is an incredible amount of wasted space in the formus and the down arrow to access like/downvote/report/quote is cumbersome and vastly inferior to the hover over of old.

It's not a huge annoyance but one that isn't needed.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from Vilesyder on the 31st of January 2014:

Would appreciate some control over the colours too, or at least a darker theme. The premium yellow background is blatantly ugly and annoying. I would purposely not buy premium so I didnt have to look at it.
110% agree about the premium background.... but does the button not allow for mobile users to actually be able to edit posts and what not? haven't tested it but I am assuming that was the thinking
Downvote
3.6 years ago
Asterix removed a post by Phenom.
AU
Rep:
75%
Don't know what you were thinking with the homepage. Probably the most unintuitive, non user friendly thing I've ever seen. The 'at a glance' features should be easily visible on the homepage, not useless shit like trending hashtags rofl

Don't even get me started on the ladder layout and match details
Downvote
3.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players