NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
79%
So you space everything out and make more room and you then decide to shrink down the avatars etc. lmao
Downvote
3.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
73%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 31st of January 2014:
Quote from Dommmy -w- on the 31st of January 2014:
Explain to me a ladder ranking system in which there are no team ranks or previous games to view...

RETURN TO v4 or this isn't worth it anymore.

What ladder are you referring to? please send me a link.

http://eu.cybergamer.com/pc/cod4/ladder/rankings/
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Quote from Dezigod on the 31st of January 2014:
So you space everything out and make more room and you then decide to shrink down the avatars etc. lmao

This.

Also would love a feature that allowed me to hit quote on multiple posts and not delete everything I've typed.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
28%
Look's good, but can't for the life of me figure out how to change the name on my profile.
Went through all the settings and couldn't see it.
By name, I mean the one under "Quick info"

Edited once, 31/1/14 - 5:49am.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
The only feature i was looking forward to was the calendar which i thought would be full of actual events (ODC's, league dates etc) instead it is filled with CGo matches. Instead of clicking replies on notifications you now press the thread name. Yay i love regression.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
65%
Naturally there will be outcries whenever change occurs. We settle into something get used to it, and then people lose it when something changes. When we went to V2 to V3, people lost their freaking minds over it, the same thing with V3 to V4 even when almost nothing changed.

I'm still impartial to V5. There are lots of kinks that need to be ironed out and new features that need to be learned, as well as existing ones relearned.

Rather than complaining about things like children (ie "it is shit"), at least try to provide feedback in a structured manner so aster&co know what the community likes and doesn't like.

Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
I like it!
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
i think its alright not to bad tbh looks familiar to 6a in my opinion like avatars and sig wise and how you can post shit dont like how its like FB but seems abit gay
but still like it
Downvote
3.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 31st of January 2014:
Explain to me a ladder ranking system in which there are no team ranks or previous games to view...

RETURN TO v4 or this isn't worth it anymore.

What ladder are you referring to? please send me a link.

http://eu.cybergamer.com/pc/cod4/ladder/rankings/

do you see the left bar? there are the arrows, indicating if a teams rank went up or down?! right there in the background is a grey number telling you the rank of a team...

you see the previous games at the other site "Results" in the upper part of that site :http://eu.cybergamer.com/pc/cod4/ladder/pastresults/

open your eyes
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Quote from Tratty on the 30th of January 2014:
It's driving me up the wall waiting for this thing to go live

Quote from GRAVITY on the 30th of January 2014:

So... player profiles have walls that people can write on? Like Facebook and steam?

Cigar or no?

Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
wait so you have to have premium to have a signature now or is my pc just wacked?
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Quote from GRAVITY on the 31st of January 2014:
Quote from Tratty on the 30th of January 2014:
It's driving me up the wall waiting for this thing to go live

Quote from GRAVITY on the 30th of January 2014:

So... player profiles have walls that people can write on? Like Facebook and steam?

Cigar or no?

I was like WHOA!!!!!

Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
i worked so hard to get my rep lvl and you just ruin everything were is my REP ffs
SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from Asterix on the 31st of January 2014:
huge facelift and looks crisper than ever.
It looks god-fucking-awful, are you kidding? Whatever shit web design TAFE course you went to, go back for a few more years.

v4 was so easy to use and looked clean and simple. This is an absolute abomination, looks terrible and is very complicated to use.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
US
Rep:
60%
who needs facebook when you have cybergamer!
Downvote
3.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players