NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
48%
I dislike how when i go to each game, say Battlefield 4 it doesn't show me the latest posts just from that forum on the right hand side of the website. Or is there a way to set it up to do so?
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
52%
Quote from shawns_maggot on the 3rd of February 2014:
I want to look on the team page and see the past games for that individual team, like you could in v4.
It's in the same place...
Downvote
3.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
59%
Quote from Shawn. on the 3rd of February 2014:

I don't want the entire results history of the entire fucking ladder.

I want to look on the team page and see the past games for that individual team, like you could in v4.

This version is fucked. Catering to all the reddit kids...
So this?

http://au.cybergamer.com/team/90394/Emphatic-Gaming/extended/
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
I don't want the entire results history of the entire fucking ladder.

http://au.cybergamer.com/team/163033/Emphatic-Gaming/extended/

Again I found ur team history in less than 60 secs. Take 10 seconds to look, and not blame the site.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
I feel like when I get used to the update i will like it
it just feels like facebook
Downvote
3.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
48%
Took me a while to figure out how to leave a team I just realised I was a member of... but I got it in the end. The new settings dialogue is actually pretty neat.

I'm warming to V5 slowly. Just fix the bugs and it will be great (obviously they are being worked on).

And to all the butthurt morons crying about the upgrade, stop whinging and go outside already jesus fucking christ.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
gonna leave my post here from the other thread.

Quote from rotax:
giving this version time wont help shit.

this is way to far, its over the top, complicated and cluttered as fuck.

this is supposed to be a gaming website, and should be kept simple like other versions of CG.
this version is basically every social website crammed together, which makes it a mess.

The previous version was at a push of useless nonsense cluttered everywhere, now this one takes the cake easily.

Not to mention the sudden restrictions on normal members(with sigs and such although i may be wrong here) way to shit over members that have been here from the start.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
Quote from rotax on the 3rd of February 2014:
gonna leave my post here from the other thread.

Quote from rotax:
giving this version time wont help shit.

this is way to far, its over the top, complicated and cluttered as fuck.

this is supposed to be a gaming website, and should be kept simple like other versions of CG.
this version is basically every social website crammed together, which makes it a mess.

The previous version was at a push of useless nonsense cluttered everywhere, now this one takes the cake easily.

Not to mention the sudden restrictions on normal members(with sigs and such although i may be wrong here) way to shit over members that have been here from the start.

This. Why fix something that isn't broke?

The only reason v5 is like this is to cater for the reddit/facebook crown and to tie CG in more with social media - exactly what most of the CG users DON'T WANT.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%
Not sure what you mean by sig restrictions? It's all the same as v4 as far as I'm aware.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
59%
Post Likes: 1

If everyone had that mentality we'd still be riding round in horses and carriages.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Quote from Rotary on the 3rd of February 2014:

If everyone had that mentality we'd still be riding round in horses and carriages.
I would like some research to back this theory up.
Because it just sounds like bullshit to me.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Something doesn't need to be broken to be improved. It was good now its better.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from Lord on the 3rd of February 2014:
Not sure what you mean by sig restrictions? It's all the same as v4 as far as I'm aware.
Non premium sigs do not work? the option to have them is there but you can not see them. I have also tried to enable using a non premium sig but that doesn't work either
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%
Quote from HENDO_k on the 3rd of February 2014:
Quote from Lord on the 3rd of February 2014:
Non premium sigs do not work? the option to have them is there but you can not see them. I have also tried to enable using a non premium sig but that doesn't work either
That's a bug and will get fixed soon.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
SPOILER: Click to view

Sounds great wasn't trying to come off rude there, I really like the new site, has its issues but I have faith they will be fixed
Downvote
3.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players