NA
CONSOLE PC
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
AU
Rep:
58%
Hi CyberGamer and members, I just have a couple suggestions to do with the website development, these are really small things but I think you should consider them. The logo that's used on the site itself and the bookmark logo are different and I think you should change it so they are the same, downscaled, the bookmark logo is hard to comprehend, you should make the one used on the site smaller and change it to that, that would be pretty neat.

Aside from that, the site does look pretty dank and it's been reworked quite nicely, but it could use a metro touch, like I'm just talking the forum headers, dropdown menus and loss of gradients and that kind of thing, would anyone agree with that, I think the site would look even better then it already is.

Also, when on your CS:GO group or any group I believe, the logo upload is downscaled to around 480P, this would be a super quick and necessary fix, also when you scroll down to a member list, all of the member's avatars are stretched in for some reason?

Thanks I hope you can consider some of these ideas
-rilez
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
47%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Rilez on the 31st of October 2016:
change it so they are the same, downscaled, the bookmark logo is hard to comprehend,
r u fucking retarted
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Quote from phant on the 31st of October 2016:
Quote from Rilez on the 31st of October 2016:
change it so they are the same, downscaled, the bookmark logo is hard to comprehend,
r u fucking retarted
Thanks for your feedback, very appreciated.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
47%
Post Likes: 2
no worries brotha
Downvote
8 months ago

Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1967 Votes