CyberGamer relies on the revenue from adverts to pay for our servers and other costs, please consider disabling adblock.
Overwatch Ladder (LIVE)
Welcome to the CyberGamer Overwatch Scrim Ladder! Please read the ladder rules before first playing. If you have any questions, you can ask us at Discord, or submit a support ticket.
- Teams can challenge up to 5 teams at a time
- Challenger offers 5 maps, defender accepts 2
- Times can be scheduled for future dates
- If both teams are Ready, you can challenge them instantly
Best of 3
- First 2 on Payload / Hybrid Maps
- Tie breaker(3rd map KOTH) on Lijiang Tower, Nepal, or Ilios. (No duplicate Heros allowed)
- Challenging team Attacks first on first map, Defends on second map
- Higher Ranked team gets first Map Veto; alternating teams until two maps remain.
- Lower Ranked team gets map choice for tie breaker (Lijiang Tower, Nepal, or Illios)
Admins: Xink Ladder unlocked 7:57pm 5/18/16 by Xink. The Ladder time is: 24/3/17 - 10:51am This ladder is set to TURBO Mode, teams have less time to accept challenges and are able to offer dates very close into the future.
More info about the ELO Rating System can be found here, only a teams wins/losses/draws are used when calculating your ratings, a large/small score margin has no effect currently.
A K-Index of 64 is used, starting rating of 1400 and score distribution of 400 is used.
You can challenge teams that are within 750 of your ELO Rating above or below.
Once your team gets to the top 10, you are only able to challenge teams that are in the top 30 places (as well as within 750 rating).
If a team does not show to the match they lose 25 from their ELO rating and the team that did show gains 0.
If a team declines or fails to accept a match they do not lose any ELO.
If you win a defending match you are protected for 30m (no one will be able to challenge you).
If you win a challenging match you are protected for 15m (no one will be able to challenge you).
If you lose a defending match you are vulnerable for 30m (you will be unable to challenge).
If you lose a challenging match you are vulnerable for 30m (you will be unable to challenge).
You cannot play the same team twice in a row.
Time given to accept a match: 24h
Team members required to challenge: 6
Players are allowed to be in 3 teams at a time
Teams are able to challenge up to 5 teams at once.
Teams can be challenged provided they are in less than 5 matches at once.