NA
CONSOLE PC
OP
AU
Rep:
55%
A quote from Talnoy is below:
Quote from Talnoy on the 19th of May 2010:
One of the projects i would love to see come out of this is a CyberGamer community clan CMS where a likeminded group of developers can pull together to create a simple to use and manage clan CMS for teams to use.

Who would be up for helping develop this? I will post this in both the Programming/Web Development forum for the coders and in the Graphics/Design section for graphics artists.

Now, I'm personally not the best at either of these (have a bit of experience in both), but I am experienced in the development cycle and in managing things such as projects.

The things that I would incorporate into the CMS:

• Custom or Bridged Forum (PHPBB3 because it's free and fairly good)
  • Portal/Home page
  • Roster list for each game/platform
  • Application form (customisable)
  • Ability to easily change themes
  • Ability to easily add the CyberGamer provided code such as the Team XML, Position in ladder + any ones getting developed
  • Custom Pages
  • Downloads section
  • Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble Viewer
  • Server Viewer
  • Other Modules such as Shoutbox, Donation Box, Sponsors etc.

That's pretty much all I can think of currently.

What can I offer?
A development server which is on a cloud hosting system with unlimited storage space and around 250 GB data transfer per month (Can easily upgrade it if some some unknown reason we use more then that) - Located in Australia
Once the project is completed I have a server located at the same place (personal use currently) that I can make into a CG CMS hosting facility and money earned goes to CyberGamer for more cash prizes/development of CG and/or Lan Events around Australia.
Management of the project.

If you would like to help or have any suggestions, PM me, post here and shoot me an E-Mail at
Only registered users can view this
Hidden text
Downvote
7.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1195 Votes