NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
52%
looks great guys, very impressed. keen to explore site, keep the great work up cg.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Bright
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
i would also like to point out that posts don't look separated
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
way too bright. hurts eyes
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
I liked the old forums much better.. Is there goin to be a default game/ platform like the old forums??
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
@Asterix and Snap

I was wondering if you could check out this thread. It is all good now because Britt gave me access to one PUG Admin spot, but I think it would be a good idea for Moderators without PUG Admin permissions to be able to see previous bans.

www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/p4114892#4114892

Just a thought.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
34%
Ok, my initial reaction was "What was wrong with v3.0?". Having raged over that, and subsequently realizing that that position wasn't going to get me anywhere, i composed the following list of Pros. and Cons:

Pros: I'll get back to you on this one... maybe the emoticons?

Cons: Too bright, needs to be much darker, as has been repeated Ad Infinitum in this thread.

The contrast between the grey frame at the top of the PCPP page and the color of the rest of that page needs to be much sharper, it looks insipid.

There's not enough differentiation between posts.

The quotations could be a different color to the rest of the post. But that's very minor.

Avatar names could be more pronounced. Also Avatar pictures should take up the whole box, it looks weird having the frame around it.

Other than all that, we appreciate your efforts
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
28%
Good work, just needs an option for a darker version like other people have suggested.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Great work guys, but I'm going to be a clingy faggot and say that I liked the last version better.

+ Functionality.

- Colour. I'm getting a screen tan
& the off green like a couple of people have mentioned for the xbox is slightly horrid.

Looking forward to the future improvements!
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
I have posted this in the official discuss V 4.0 in the xbox section.
I would like to also post it here.

Okay –

I will update this when I see more issues/can recommend things.
Keep in mind, this is just my opinion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The forums look like they did in the 1990's / Posts NEED TO BE DEFINED! –please.

- Needs more colour, not much, but something, because at the moment it's all just one shade of white and extremely unattractive. I don't see youth being attracted to this layout if they are new members looking to join.

- The staff contributions don't stand out at all, they just blend into nothingness. Maybe have them written in yellow to stand out slightly.

- It doesn't tell you if the poster is online or offline. It's just blank.

- It doesn't tell you what platform the poster is from, can we get a little icon like v3.0 (XB/PC/PS) etc..

- Mods don't appear in Bold/Orange.

- Avatar pictures should take up the whole box, it looks weird having the frame around it. OR minimise the frame around it so the avatars wont have to stretch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolved:

Bans now work, and there is the option to undo

Ref count is only for Admins.

Adding buddies require them to accept before appearing on you profile.

Keep it up aster/sn@p!
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
wow everyone was saying that the dashboard was WAY too bright for their liking,

but does it bother you now?

and obviously if it hurts your eyes because of the brightness,
you may need to go out side and take a look at the sun.

sorry for being a dick, but yeah...
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
bit more depth and height maybe on the bevel of the text window would look better, looks pretty sweet though.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
DW guys this Blinding site will look diff once you get used to it just like the new all white xbox dash that was bright but now dull so squares and white is the new style
Downvote
6.6 years ago
KZL
AU
Rep:
67%
Post Likes: 1
Looks great! just need to darken up areas, way too bright on the forums
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep: