NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
55%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Arctic on the 8th of February 2011:
Why remove post count ?
Because people think their post count is the size of their penis. So people spam forums to try raise their post count. No post count reduces the amount of stupid posts such as "lol", "2g" etc, because those posts are pretty much just to raise post count. Also, people think they are cooler and disrespect people with lower posts counts.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
- Only prebs think their cool cause they have a high post count
- Mods should do their job
- Ban 4 reapeat offenders

Edit

You should implement the thing 6A have where it requires 10 characters to make a post

Hooollllyyyy shit

Edited once, 7/2/11 - 6:23pm.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
34%
Looks Good.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Quote from Phalanx on the 8th of February 2011:
Why remove post count ?
Because people think their post count is the size of their penis. So people spam forums to try raise their post count. No post count reduces the amount of stupid posts such as "lol", "2g" etc, because those posts are pretty much just to raise post count. Also, people think they are cooler and disrespect people with lower posts counts.
Quiet inferior scum :p

On a serious note, I think the new forum layout is fantastic. Though im still getting accustomed to the lighter theme, the general post layout and forum section/game section navigation is brilliant. CG seems to have taken a step back, but it really is a step forward as most new users were discouraged from the site/posting due to the sometimes confusing structure.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
30%
Good stuff guys.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
38%
Looking and working much much better, now we just need WIIIIIDDDEEEEscreen and tell the ads to piss off, and it'll be perfect.

Still getting the very occasional 'how i server connect' errors, though. Much less common than before, but maybe once/twice a day.

EDIT- Oh the irony, just went down again... Also I don't understand irony.

EDIT Mk.II- Oh sweet, the colour spoilerising still works. Now we just need :shady: smily and we're gold.

Edited twice, last edited 7/2/11 - 10:24pm.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
38%
Quote from Paingod556 on the 8th of February 2011:
...tell the ads to piss off, and it'll be perfect....

Also I don't understand irony.
EDIT Mk.II- Oh sweet, the colour spoilerising still works. Now we just need :shady: smily and we're gold.

I was looking at the PCPP Media package the other day. For around $30 000, we could buy up all the ad space for a year and have an ad free PCPP site. My maths isn't 100% on that one, but it gives us a rough amount to aim for!

Now to have secret conversations, right under the noses of everyone else.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
I rekon this site has improved soo much love the new features.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
58%
Post Likes: 1

Edit

You should implement the thing 6A have where it requires 10 characters to make a post

Hooollllyyyy shit

Nice post

Take a look at this though http://forums.facethejury.com/forum.asp#top_posters

Umm yes rep isn't needed, active users will know who are the cunts and who are the good guys.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
300k posts ? U4ZERIOUZ ?
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Quote from Sadistic_Freak on the 9th of February 2011:

Blocked @ work "Social networking " .... : /

I will check it out later
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%

Edit

Hooollllyyyy shit
-Which is 90% of CG active users.
-Yeah then we get flammed by almost everyone for doing it + a lot of moderators are only there to have the tag and don't do anything and I can't get rid of them =/
-Yeah we do, but we can't remember everyone's previous posts to realise that they do it.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Quote from Phalanx on the 9th of February 2011:
-Which is 90% of CG active users.
-Yeah then we get flammed by almost everyone for doing it + a lot of moderators are only there to have the tag and don't do anything and I can't get rid of them =/
-Yeah we do, but we can't remember everyone's previous posts to realise that they do it.

- Good stats are good

- Mods dont get "flamed" for burying some prebs " Bol" " GG" "Nuff sala" + Its not the our ( "our" as in ppl against the idea) fault CG has some shit Mods. What youse should be doing is kicking shit mods + banning kids instead of removing a website feature

- User note / Previous bans. You will remember the ones that constantly post like that and there the only ones you need to remember
Downvote
6.6 years ago
NZ
Rep:
58%
Rather than bury bad posts why dont you just delete them? I never really understood the whole bury thing.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
38%
I wouldn't mind peer-based burying, akin to what most sites use for comments, like Youtube. Could be used in combo with a karma system, so a users e-penis would be more related to quality of posts, instead of quantity.

But that may be hoping for too much...
Downvote
6.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
587 Votes