Rep:
76%
Quote from COLONEL DON on the 7th of February 2011:
Quote from Haydz on the 6th of February 2011:
Quote from COLONEL DON on the 6th of February 2011:
The Rep bar i good imo.
It actually shows i'm of a higher class then 99% of this site
Show me Some respect bitchs

But i liked my titles.. is there a way we can create a hover thing for the titles asterix ??

Unlucky still below me
iam actually 84.. but it hasnt updated on the bar yet :S... also that you have PC glbal mod as well is weird.. considering you dont go near the section :S plus that stupid halo wars ladder :P... my list is bigger though
also i see my titles now

lol it says your 81 on your profile and 80 below your name. plus i am on the PC forums more then the xbox ones these days. Going for num.1 on League of legends ladder
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
yer every1's rep went down like 3-4 levels :S
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
39%
It even states in our profiles that the rep level is a gimmick that shouldn't be taken seriously so why would they put in on the forums? You could be one of the most constructive posters and still never get thumbs up..
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
Quote from Ruben on the 9th of February 2011:
You could be one of the most constructive posters and still never get thumbs up..
I don't think I have ever gotten a thumbs up :/

Also, thumbs up is called "dig" IMO that's a bad word for it, I can see it relating to bury and all, but it's not buried so why dig it? Should be like "bump" or something.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from COLONEL DON on the 9th of February 2011:
yer every1's rep went down like 3-4 levels :S

Any idea why?
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
im really not sure maybe they did a rescaling of the rep system
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Quote from Paingod556 on the 9th of February 2011:
I wouldn't mind peer-based burying, akin to what most sites use for comments, like Youtube. Could be used in combo with a karma system, so a users e-penis would be more related to quality of posts, instead of quantity.

But that may be hoping for too much...
Posts are auto buried if they receive to many down votes, the requirements are just very high at the moment.

I've been liking the rep system, but we'll re-evaluate it in a couple of weeks. People just need to not take things so seriously, both post count and rep are fairly irrelevant. But your rep level should be more accurate than post count seeing as it's based on good posts, not just pure post count. Provided people don't be lame and try and beat the system. As long as the admins/moderators reset peoples post counts when they be lame all should be fine

Glad people are liking the site, still working through some weird performance issues, but other than that things seem to be going well. Hopefully the site is easier to learn for the newcomer, and it should run better on phones/tablets

Still tweaking many things, but the TODO list is getting smaller every day!
Downvote
6.6 years ago
Rep:
TBA
oi asterix while youre there, when you click on a team and look down the list and you want to knwo who is online and who is offline, all the boxes are white and because offline and online look fairly similar, why not do what the old CG did and put a coloured green box if someone was online?
Downvote
6.6 years ago
Rep:
TBA
Ayy he actually did it. cheers mate.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Could you please add an 'Administration' bar for staff? It just makes things that little bit easier. Cheers.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
31%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Paingod556 on the 9th of February 2011:
I wouldn't mind peer-based burying, akin to what most sites use for comments, like Youtube. Could be used in combo with a karma system, so a users e-penis would be more related to quality of posts, instead of quantity.

But that may be hoping for too much...
The higher the quality of one's post the less people who will understand it and the more baiting and flaming said post will draw from those too lacking in quality to refrain from attacking that which they don't understand.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
OP
US
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Quote from Dylan. on the 10th of February 2011:
Could you please add an 'Administration' bar for staff? It just makes things that little bit easier. Cheers.
Admin bar is coming.
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
52%
Just wondering, is it just me or is there no bar for ps3 PUGs, like go LF PUG > theres only xbox and pc there for me :/
Downvote
6.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Quote from xTiGERz on the 10th of February 2011:
Just wondering, is it just me or is there no bar for ps3 PUGs, like go LF PUG > theres only xbox and pc there for me :/
For me, there isnt a PS3 pug option there either, and im an xbox player. So its not just you mate.
Downvote
6.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
582 Votes