OP
US
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Hi Guys.

We're back online. We took the time while getting DDoS'd to upgrade our servers which was the reason our downtime has been longer than the actual DDoS attack. We're currently going through the process of tuning our new hardware to suit our needs. During this time we expect CG to be running poorly and its uptime to fluctuate.

We expect to have things sorted out within 24hrs.

Thanks for all your patience through this tough period. Good to see you all back
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Post Likes: 1
Do you guys know who is responsible for the DDoS attack?
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
We have to thank you guys for going through so much and doing your best to get the site back up even though it was costly!
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Quote from AzzaaR on the 25th of February 2011:
Do you guys know who is responsible for the DDoS attack?
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
Good to hear..
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
Read on some website that cg most likely knows who it was and has turned their info over to the authorities. gg
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
We appreciate your efforts into stopping the attack and all the upgrades which will make Cybergamer more secure. It's actually working better for me so far, I'm not sure about anyone else but everything besides not having a notification bar is good. Hopefully whoever was behind the attack get's delt with.
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
I'm really curious to know who it was... But then again if you said who it was, mass flaming ahoy
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
This is excellent news, nice work on a full upgrade! Hope the DDoS attacker is given the karma they deserve.
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
My life is back
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
AU Site Admin
Its good to be back.

I'm having trouble getting my notifications bar to pop up any ideas or is it bug related? Will wait and see i guess
Downvote
6.7 years ago
OP
US
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
The PUGs, Smartbar & Live Chats have been disabled while we tune our typical services first.
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Quote from Swiftz on the 25th of February 2011:
Its good to be back.

I'm having trouble getting my notifications bar to pop up any ideas or is it bug related? Will wait and see i guess
Quote from Morss on the 25th of February 2011:
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Who ever did this needs to be taken to the street stripped, abused sexually, put on a pole, burned at a stack, then the remains eaten by hungry angry CG followers
Downvote
6.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
i can assure you all now they wouldn't know who hosted the DDoS attack straight away. unless the person was extremely vulnerable and dumb, but its a good thing that cg has hit back i was wondering what happened and why it was down for so long. But i guess, inb4 the trolls return.
Downvote
6.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
892 Votes