Rep:
54%
Well done Asterix and co, great pickup for CG
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
53%
It looks horrible, but the link on the header looks okay.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
My beautiful signature, what have you done!

I demand compensation.[a prize]
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
50%
AMD3870
I would like to win the AMD 3870 APU because my current pc is peice of crap and could do with a new peice of hardware, also i would use the chip for good and not evil.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Quote from Meovin on the 23rd of February 2012:
also i would use the chip for good and not evil.
Pansy.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
51%
Congratz
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
GJ CG.

I want that AMD 3870 APU because I got a new comp and starting to get into PC gaming more and more, that would be a sick upgrade to my desktop. Having a strong processor will help me with my vids, future shoutcasting plans and just be siiiick cos this 'new' pc crashes all the time... :3

AND I should get it because my prize for winning the BO S2 1v1 finals didn't work

Edited once, 22/2/12 - 11:08pm.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
I wouldn't like to have the AMD 3870 APU, I would LOVE to have it. Although I'm not a hardcore PC gamer, I'm still in need of a strong processor to even help me do the simple things. It would just help my workload out alot and be less hassle for me in the future.

GRATZ aster and the CG staff for making this possible with AMD
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
38%
O hello, I need a 3870 for a new Fileserver I'm building to use with the new OS being released by AuthTech. Zilux.org
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
50%
im sorry guys but i think i've won, cos you will all use the chip for evil, you guys are like the baddies, and im SPIDERMAN

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/166/302/superheroes-batman-superman-spiderdisco.gif
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
Congratz Cybergamer on the partnership with AMD. Heaps of people will say they needthe AMD 3870 but it should really go to the person who has helped CG along the way to progression not just anyone
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
70%
Congratulations on the partnership, the header looks nice.

I'd love to have the 3870 APU, because intel CPU's seem so enticing right now. And of course, my PC is cutting in and out of power right not which means I cannot really afford to splash out. On top of this, as previously said, in New Zealand everything is so expensive!

With the APU I'd be more interested in putting videos up and streaming through Twitch.tv with Cybergamer Live User Streams. I've tried streaming in the past and although my GPU is pretty good, I can never play with a high frame rate and stream at the same time.

Anyways, congratulations again!
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Big news
Downvote
5.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement: