NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
76%
nice one guys, good to see your trying to resolve the constant timing out for alot of people. always good to see the site progressing

and i dont even know what the hell AMD 3870 APU is. so you should give it to me just for being so computer illiterate.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
Dev
AU
Rep:
52%
Nice work Aster and co! A great step forward for CG.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
i think i deserve it via compensation payout for mental health problems associated with CG, because asterix hates me the most..
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Good job.

I've always been interested in PC gaming but have never had the chance, due to poor specs & lack of finances. This limits my opportunities, to everything but slim to none. So help out a fellow member of the eSports community, give me a chance to compete.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
75%
They going to give anything to xbox 360 side, 4v4 prizes 5v5 prizes?

...didnt think so.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
53%
I deserve it because I'm one of the friendlies members on CG and I'm just super duper awesome filled with love for you.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Congrats! Big step forward for the site.

I deserve the AMD 3870 APU because I am the heir to the throne.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
I deserve the 3870 because everyone knows I'm the third most powerful person on CG and I could just take it if I wanted it.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
50%
I thought CG was already with AMD
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
I deserve the thing because I like John Cazale movies. And I have the best first name ever, *wink* *wink* aster.

Edited once, 23/2/12 - 2:02am.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
Well done guys.

I deserve the AMD 3870 APU Because my GF keeps using my computer to play node and i need to make her one :3 - This will be a big step in the door to getting that done.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%
I deserve it because my name is Chris.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Quote from TheOne.GC on the 23rd of February 2012:
yay. hopefully no more server crashes
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
32%
Grats to both AMD and CG

I'd love the AMD 3870 CPU to be able to modernize my gaming. Being a frequent player in leagues over the years here, my computer just won't allow me to bother with any of the newer games released (COD, BF3 etc). With this little beast in the box it would help kill the bottleneck on this aging PC and make it a possibility!

Either way, this is good news all round for the future of CG.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
51%
Post Likes: 1
I deserve the cpu because all my life I have had trouble getting a girlfriend so I'm a 31 year old virgin and I have dedicated my life to computer games but have never been able to afford to get a good computer. So all I ask is to get this cpu so at least when I play Online Sexual Fantasy 3D the graphics will make me feel like for once in my life I am actually able to get a girl, so please consider me for the cpu.

AMD go faster and harder!
Downvote
5.7 years ago