NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
My 2cents

Need to change the forum activity to how it used to be. What I mean by this was when you were looking at say the cs:go ladders/sections only cs:go forums latest threads/posts were shown, or same thing with dota2/LoL. Other wise i believe once everyone gets back to using the forums its just gonna be a giant cluster fuck and you'll have to just fuck around with the forum filter and it just makes it easier for people to see whats happening with a certain area of cg that they want to look at (e.g. latest cs:go, dota2, LoL posts).

I believe that you have improved the visual quality of the tabs/drop down bars but the forum section is just a mess.

Also i believe you should bring back when you quote someone it is a slightly grey box background, i just find it more clear that way.

The walls on the sides in my opinion is just disgusting (no offence), I think your better off expanding the whole page so it covers the side, or add something to it, even adds would look better than just grey background.

A few errors that i noticed.
- It says that when you look the extended profile of a team that is competing in a paid league it says they have yet to pay
http://au.cybergamer.com/team/168041/Lemonadeeee/extended/
And I know that its been paid for so I believe that is just a bug that you guys need to look at.
Its also not just our teams page.
- Bring back how long you have till the end timer to challenge someone
What I mean by this is that is for the clearest way for me to explain it that I can think of is, after some team has challenged you and given times and what not for you to accept, your given an amount of time till you have to accept or you get the forfeit (You have 48 hours to accept the challenge)
Same with when you need to give out times for the other team to pick out of for Amateur (cs:go at least)
I want to know how long i have till i have to give out times or end up forfeiting

Hopefully this is of some use
^__^
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
Game Administrator
Post Likes: 2
Hey guys guess which of these words are links
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
65%
well shit CG you done fucked it up

a face lift is good a change to the basic's is fucking spastic
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
50%
Inability to select text from a post and only quote that is an inexplicable omission, nothing other than a direct step backwards from the previous iteration.

Deleting all the text that's already been typed if you try to quote something is insipid.

Forcing an extra click to access a game area is a bit of a waste, what's wrong with having it as a hover menu like it was before?

I'm hardly against updating things but the idea is supposed to be to improve on what you had before. It shouldn't be this hard, v4 wasn't particularly great just like v3 before that. It's not like you're trying to improve on perfection.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Nice work guys! Takes a bit of time to get use to navigating where everything is but looking good!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
RU
Rep:
49%
how to search mathes now?
i dont see any button to pm a team, i want to play with
Downvote
3.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
66%
First of all, what is with theese "Walls" ? It's totally unnecessary and unusable.
When I open someones profile page, I want to see his game informations (teams, guids etc.) and not his wall.
I need to click 3 times just te see his real CG profile.

It's the same with ladder pages. When I click on for example 5v5 ladder, I want to see rankings. It's really annoying when I need to search for rankings on ladder page.
So all you need to do is remove "Walls" or just set "Extended Profile" as default when you open someones profile as same on team profiles.

I know that this is just an beta version, but my thought was to improve this website as much is possible.
People are moaning too much about this CGV5, and nobody tries to share their opinions to improve site.

Chat, inbox and notifications are great tho.

Regards!

Edited twice, last edited 31/1/14 - 9:55am.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
Quote from rbyY on the 31st of January 2014:
First of all, what is with theese "Walls" ? It's totally unnecessary and unusable.
When I open someones profile page, I want to see his game informations (teams, guids etc.) and not his wall.

It's the same with ladder pages. When I click on for example 5v5 ladder, I want to see rankings. It's really annoying when I need to search for rankings on ladder page.
So all you need to do is remove "Walls" or just set "Extended Profile" as default when you open someones profile as same on team profiles.

I know that this is just an beta version, but my thought was to improve this website as much is possible.
People are moaning too much about this CGV5, and nobody tries to share their opinions to improve site.

Regards!
this!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
HR
Rep:
66%
Hi again. At the beginning I hated this new "look" because on first sight it looks really bad. But we need to realise that CG can not be on V4 forever. Changes are part of life, we need improvments so we must stop crying and accommodate. At the end, this is just website, not a game. The sooner we accept V5, it will be better. And 1 thing, really can not take this LARGE icons on ladders, change it please. Best regards.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
60%
Anyone wanna buy a falcon, she's logan spec m8
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
44%
Quote from rbyY on the 1st of February 2014:

Regards!

^^^^^^^ Bravo!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
ew...... worse than catred site.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
ES
Rep:
68%
i really dont like this template
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
It's growing on me.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Yeah I'm slowly starting to like little aspects of it. I think if they returned signatures + got rid of the wall shit and hashtagging and what not it'd be okay.
Downvote
3.7 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
907 Votes