NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
Hmm, The "View Ladder (not competing) & View League (competing)" seems to be bugged, When I click either one of them it sends me to Cgo, Which my team isn't competing in. Are there no longer achievements?
Few images not working in extended profile view.
http://i57.tinypic.com/29yksbk.jpg

RECENT POSTS In user profiles doesn't seem to be updating either, Unless it's just mine?

Edited 3 times, last edited 31/1/14 - 12:54pm.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Few things.

1.) Why is there now a field for inputting your mobile number on your profile? It says private, but what purpose does this serve?

2.) How does the blocked users section work. Say if I block Asterix, will I not be able to see his forum posts, or would that just stop me/him being able to message/tag each other?

3.) What is exactly 'integrated' when I link my Facebook account?

4.) With the black bar on the right that shows your friend/activity, perhaps have an option to disable this, and or toggle between friends/favorites/public users.

5.) When uploading a forum signature/avatar/portrait/cover image, will they automatically be resized/scaled, or will it fail to upload if the dimensions are wrong/larger?

6.) It would be nice to be able to hide certain sections on your own extended/profile. Say for example I have a list of achievements, but I can hide that entire section from showing publicly.

7.) Also instead of having your friends activity on the black bar on the right, maybe also have a toggle to show recent forum activity instead, or completely replace the two.

8.) On the forum filters box on the right, have a list of sections to chose from to remove, cause I have no idea what to type in there.

EDIT: At first it was a little hard on the eyes, a bit bright, but it's getting there. I'm finding because everything is rather bland/minimalist/ it's hard to focus on various things like forum posts.

I like the flatter look, goes with the current theme of other websites. The same thing happened with V4. When that was released, at the time I remember television shows were using lots of flatter and more colorful ads and introductions. So I like where this is going, but it does need a lot of updating on certain areas as mentioned in other posts.

Also can someone tell me how to change my default game? I can't figure it out :c

Edited 3 times, last edited 31/1/14 - 1:08pm.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
tco
AU
Rep:
61%
Quote from Curley on the 1st of February 2014:
Also can someone tell me how to change my default game? I can't figure it out :c
Edit profile (top right of profile pg)
General
Identity
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 2
So I finally found the CSGO forum quick links but here's an idea for it.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ldy5o3.jpg
Downvote
3.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
58%
for me it takes like 30 seconds to 1 minute for the search bar to actually start working , other then that i love the new site and all its new features .
Downvote
3.7 years ago
DE
Rep:
62%
Quote from Someone:
nice
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Post Likes: 2
bad
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
44%
In b4 this new version completely ruins the CyberGamer CS:GO Amateur ladder because teams are struggling to navigate the site. Maybe the admins should put a vote considering there are quite a few members who have contributed money to the site and would appreciate their voice being heard. I personally have paid $50 for my team to compete this season and if the ladder ends up becoming a mess because of this new site then it is going to be very very upsetting to say the least!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
inb4 bad oh wait too l8
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from BERSERKS on the 1st of February 2014:
In b4 this new version completely ruins the CyberGamer CS:GO Amateur ladder because teams are struggling to navigate the site. Maybe the admins should put a vote considering there are quite a few members who have contributed money to the site and would appreciate their voice being heard. I personally have paid $50 for my team to compete this season and if the ladder ends up becoming a mess because of this new site then it is going to be very very upsetting to say the least!
On the right hand side of the website next to your name there is an arrow, Hover over it and it will list your Team and Upcoming matches.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
this is so fucking gay
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Site looks clean and 'with the times'.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
New feature allowing you to have albums on your profile for people to view.

Need to allow the author to delete what he/she uploaded. (Unless I am blind, I had uploaded the wrong screenshots and can't find a way to remove them)

Also on the "Forum Activity" under the "Posts" tab I preferred seeing the mins / hours between the most recent post rather than the number of posts. Dno how many other people did though :p

Edited once, 31/1/14 - 9:36pm.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Great work!
this is awesome
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep: