looks average meh i suppose it needs work
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Blynxz on the 3rd of February 2014:
Careful, voicing your opinion will result in a ban.
Maybe then he'd shut up.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
No offence Ascuzs but the way you're saying some of this stuff just sounds like CG is living. "Don't tell CG what to do cunt" what does this even mean?

I'm fairly sure that with each version of this site there would have been a couple of people complaining about the change. "Its so bad, the previous version was better" maybe because you haven't had as much time with this version as you had with v4. If you actually got used to CGv5 and let it sink in for a month then I doubt you'd have the same opinion.

A website cannot simply stay on one version, of course it might seem like it can but it can't. With every other site advancing and becoming more sophisticated Asterix and Co. felt the need that CG needs to follow as well. Who cares if it integrates a social media aspect into it? If you don't like it, its simple don't use it. I doubt the social media aspect can hurt your competitive career that much.

They are not going to change back to v4 because a couple of whinny people complained about the new version only a few days after release.

Also I question you when you said "the rest are all cg fanboys that like to suck dick to get to the top". How does liking a new version of a site get us to the top? What you think we're D-riding because we like the new layout and features v5 brings.

To be honest your English skills are below average and it seems like you didn't once think before posting. Clue up and give the site time to sink in, its only been a couple of days ffs.

Edited once, 2/2/14 - 9:56am.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from ascuzs on the 3rd of February 2014:
i'm quoting everyone because guess what cg, I'm fucking done with you and all of your shit.
Cool, with an attitude and a mouth like yours feel free to shoot us through a support ticket if you're unsure on how to cancel you premium service and......

use it, thanks.

We're more than happy to take on any information you wish to constructively explain. However if you want to act the twit and come across rude and obnoxious then like most people in the world, we will have absolutely no time for you.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
We're not on Facebook it's a gaming website change it back to v4 this is fucking woahful
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
some of its okay i guess but it seems like you overdid it
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Actually this layout is good except the only thing that I think is strange is the layout of organisations and team pages when you check them out but when everyone gets used to it I reckon it'll be fine I just wonder how new people to cg will go with finding out how to use the site correctly. But anyway great job on the new layout
Downvote
3.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
54%
PS Graphic Designer
I like the fact that the the notifications etc are still down the bottom and look alot better than the last version, Maybe the mailbox icon could be down there also where it belongs? The overall look is great but very confusing on the front page and hard on the eyes. The forum looks weird at the moment but I'm sure getting used to it will clear things up (it might just be the fact that the premium members get gold backgrounds)

Good job on the facelift.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
If you put the mailbox icon down the bottom I will think everything is great I like the fact that premium members have a gold background in the forums it makes those people stand out more. But if you change the layout of team sorts and profiles I think it'd be good to keep it with this version
Downvote
3.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
59%
Anyone elses forum filter not working? I've told it to exclude threads from the scrim/misc section, yet they're still there.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
GkR
AU
Rep:
52%
I can't see what everyone's problem is with this version, I actually quite like it, its also a lot easier to navigate on a tablet,except for the smartbar not working, but im sure it will in time, and asterix has said its impossible to revert so you all may aswell give up on begging for v4 back.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
59%
Quote from tuxBRO! on the 3rd of February 2014:
I can't see what everyone's problem is with this version, I actually quite like it, its also a lot easier to navigate on a tablet,except for the smartbar not working, but im sure it will in time, and asterix has said its impossible to revert so you all may aswell give up on begging for v4 back.
Couldn't agree more. I honestly think the people who are complaining are just those who feel the need for attention, or cannot comprehend the fact that improvment is needed to keep a site going. If we just stuck to v1 we wouldn't be able to do half the things we can now. With this last update there has been so many tools added to aid teams and organisations to grow and reach their full potential.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Quote from Rotary on the 3rd of February 2014:
With this last update there has been so many tools added to aid teams and organisations to grow and reach their full potential.
What tools etc exactly because honestly there is minimal difference apart from appearance.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
60%
update is bad
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Never posted anything against any of the previous versions of the website but one thing that is actually straight up stupid and annoying is the reddit style post crap on the front page. Just takes retarded posts to a whole new level and takes away from useful stuff actually being put there.

(Don't have any other issues with the rest of the site, has a nice new look etc).
Downvote
3.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
898 Votes