NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
44%
I don't mind change but doing it just as the season on a few games kicks off is prob not the smartest of ideas! Bring V4 back, tweak V5 and when the seasons end THEN introduce V5 which will give players/users time to get used to the new setup before a new season starts. (This would also mean trying to get all games to start their seasons at the same time if they aren't already)
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
AU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from ascuzs on the 3rd of February 2014:
biggest piece of shit since swaak was born. Please change it back. Like seriously Asterix, what kind of weed were you smoking when you went "you know what man, we should completely fuck up cg just to piss everyone off, haha yeah that'd be min!"

honestly dude, I was your brother at one stage, c'mon man. change it back and we will act like it never happened

don't worry man all of cg feels the same way

and the rest are all cg fanboys that like to suck dick to get to the top

i'm quoting everyone because guess what cg, I'm fucking done with you and all of your shit.
go back to v4, so much easier and wasn't like facebook and all of that shit. you just gone from a competetive gaming site with a bit of social stuff to a social site with a bit of competetive on here. Is that what you wanted? surely when you made the site you wanted people to be able to play games competetively? well you just fucked that up

last time I say this, CG you fucked up, allg though hopefully you didn't delete v4 forever because that would be dumb. So just change back and all will be ok
as for all the people saying that this is good and cg can't stay on v4 forever, yes it can. It can stay on v4 for as long as it wants to alright? don't tell cg what to do cunt. Also cg v5 is not good, don't lie you just want to be Asterix's little buttbuddy. My rant is over, gg
hopefully cyberbook is fixed back to normal by the morning

I'm honestly trying to see things from your point of view, but I just don't think I can get my head that far up my arse.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
Quote from Swiftz on the 3rd of February 2014:
biggest piece of shit since swaak was born. Please change it back. Like seriously Asterix, what kind of weed were you smoking when you went "you know what man, we should completely fuck up cg just to piss everyone off, haha yeah that'd be min!"

honestly dude, I was your brother at one stage, c'mon man. change it back and we will act like it never happened

don't worry man all of cg feels the same way

and the rest are all cg fanboys that like to suck dick to get to the top

i'm quoting everyone because guess what cg, I'm fucking done with you and all of your shit.
go back to v4, so much easier and wasn't like facebook and all of that shit. you just gone from a competetive gaming site with a bit of social stuff to a social site with a bit of competetive on here. Is that what you wanted? surely when you made the site you wanted people to be able to play games competetively? well you just fucked that up

last time I say this, CG you fucked up, allg though hopefully you didn't delete v4 forever because that would be dumb. So just change back and all will be ok
as for all the people saying that this is good and cg can't stay on v4 forever, yes it can. It can stay on v4 for as long as it wants to alright? don't tell cg what to do cunt. Also cg v5 is not good, don't lie you just want to be Asterix's little buttbuddy. My rant is over, gg
hopefully cyberbook is fixed back to normal by the morning

I'm honestly trying to see things from your point of view, but I just don't think I can get my head that far up my arse.
He has a point though, I signed up for the competitive gaming, not facebook. And seriously, get some bitches up in this joint. If it's going to be the new facebook I want the occasional picture of a girl with her tits out come up on my newsfeed, that'd be great thx.

Point is, ascuzs is right. It has become more a social website when it's original purpose was to be used for competitive gaming.

#CGv4
#bringitback
#FallOfCG
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Quote from Amused on the 3rd of February 2014:
Point is, ascuzs is right. It has become more a social website when it's original purpose was to be used for competitive gaming.
But please explain where it has affected your ability to do this any different than you did before.

All the 'social' stuff is additions to the site, not alterations on the already existing features.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
48%
Quote from Tratty on the 3rd of February 2014:
All the 'social' stuff is additions to the site, not alterations on the already existing features.
That's beside the point, they are useless additions that are really not needed at all, It creates more clutter and makes the site harder to navigate. The wall feature is ok, but the news feed is a bit much if you ask me. All I'm seeing is the same guy spamming twitter updates all the way down the page which I feel is forming a tumor in my brain.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
Jesus christ this new site is fucking confusing.

Spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to see previous matches for teams in the 10v10 ladder. Couldn't find it.

Who's idea was v5?
Downvote
3.7 years ago
Dev
AU
Rep:
52%
That's beside the point

No it's not, you said you signed up for competitive gaming and the site still offers it.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Quote from shawns_maggot on the 3rd of February 2014:
Spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to see previous matches for teams in the 10v10 ladder. Couldn't find it.
Was it that hard to click results. http://au.cybergamer.com/pc/bf4/ladder/pastresults/

Took me two secs, and 4 clicks
Downvote
3.7 years ago
DK
Rep:
70%
Looks great! Good job CG!

Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%
you just want to be Asterix's little buttbuddy.
Oh you!
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
36%
Get the ruler's out boy's
Downvote
3.7 years ago
GB
Rep:
66%
I'd love for the mailbox notifications to be at the bottom like the previous version also. I'm finding it hard to read all my fan mail and love notes atm.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
When does he get banned?
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
I like how you get a notification when you get quote. And the threads down the side how you can change between like Scrims and that stuff. The social aspect of it is just stupid.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 3rd of February 2014:
Quote from shawns_maggot on the 3rd of February 2014:
Was it that hard to click results. http://au.cybergamer.com/pc/bf4/ladder/pastresults/

Took me two secs, and 4 clicks

I don't want the entire results history of the entire fucking ladder.

I want to look on the team page and see the past games for that individual team, like you could in v4.

This version is fucked. Catering to all the reddit kids...
Downvote
3.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
898 Votes