NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
yeah there is things that need to be taken our and added in. i found the old CG was just boring and plain and simple, like it was the same things every night. once or if this is used properly woth people uploading funny photo, statuses ETC it will be interesting. get me off facebook where people just whinge and complain about life and there boyfriends and girlfriends and shit. The site just needs to be used properly and be some what entertaining
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
yeah there is things that need to be taken our and added in. i found the old CG was just boring and plain and simple, like it was the same things every night. once or if this is used properly with people uploading funny photo, statuses ETC it will be interesting. get me off facebook where people just whinge and complain about life and there boyfriends and girlfriends and shit. The site just needs to be used properly and be some what entertaining
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Quote from BERSERKS on the 4th of February 2014:
you have to understand when it was first released it was riddled with bugs

You have to understand, we also said, yes will be some bugs but Asterix promises to not sleep until they are gone.
So your argument is invalid.

And we are still finding stuff as we explore more and more of the site both front end, and backend. And Asterix is getting in them immediately.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
44%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 4th of February 2014:
Quote from BERSERKS on the 4th of February 2014:
I keep hearing this over and over, you have to understand when it was first released it was riddled with bugs and most people feel dirty because of it regardless of whether they are fixed.

You have to understand, we also said, yes will be some bugs but Asterix promises to not sleep until they are gone.
So your argument is invalid.

And we are still finding stuff as we explore more and more of the site both front end, and backend. And Asterix is getting in them immediately.
Hang on a second, i never said the bug's weren't being fixed nor did i complain about them so i don't understand what you are talking about. I was just explaining that no matter how much things are fixed the first impression will always last. Yes people will eventually get over it but it needs time.

I also added the rest of my quote so hopefully you will read it in full this time considering i felt it important enough to write in full. Miss quoting people is an awful habit.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
I was adding to what you had written, if people expected no bugs that would have been silly, as we did state there was. :):)

I personally dont mind any hate, because of in 9 months time we went back to CG4 for example, people wouldn't like it. Its just change, but people every day getting more and more used to it.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%
Unfortunately some of the bugs were unavoidable. A bunch of ones that had been previously fixed during the beta randomly cropped back up when the site transitioned.

We also couldn't predict some issues without major traffic to the site (Tratty's words).

Asterix has fixed pretty much everything thrown at him so far so in time everything will be fine.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Can we possible make it if you are on the EU site, When you get a notification you don't have to go back to the AU site to view it?
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%
Quote from Secret Weapon on the 4th of February 2014:
Can we possible make it if you are on the EU site, When you get a notification you don't have to go back to the AU site to view it?
From my understanding notifications directly link you to the specific thing you are being notified about so if it's on another version of the site it has to change you over in order to allow you to view it.

e.g.

Browsing EU site, get notification about match in AU. Site has to move you to AU when you click it because the match page is based on the AU side.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Lord on the 4th of February 2014:
From my understanding notifications directly link you to the specific thing you are being notified about so if it's on another version of the site it has to change you over in order to allow you to view it.

e.g.

Browsing EU site, get notification about match in AU. Site has to move you to AU when you click it because the match page is based on the AU side.
From what I experienced it did not take me back to the AU site I had to manually go to the AU site instead of just clicking. No biggy but I'm sure it would be a easy fix and make it that extra little bit smoother.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
83%

e.g.

From what I experienced it did not take me back to the AU site I had to manually go to the AU site instead of just clicking. No biggy but I'm sure it would be a easy fix and make it that extra little bit smoother.
Oh I get you, I misinterpreted what you said.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%

e.g.

Oh I get you, I misinterpreted what you said.
Yea re read it and figured I should put it better haha.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
Svv
AU
Rep:
60%
Quote from ~SuperNova on the 4th of February 2014:
Quote from #STINGRAYZ on the 4th of February 2014:
notifications need to go away when i view them
If you click on the notification it does go away.
If you click the X next to the notification then it goes away.
If you click "Dismiss All", then all your notifications go away.

if you click on a notification it does not go away
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Quote from Svv on the 4th of February 2014:
Quote from #STINGRAYZ on the 4th of February 2014:
notifications need to go away when i view them
If you click on the notification it does go away.
If you click the X next to the notification then it goes away.
If you click "Dismiss All", then all your notifications go away.

if you click on a notification it does not go away

If i click on post/match notifications they do.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
If i click on post/match notifications they do.
So in other words if it works for you it works for any1......? derp.
Quote from Cyanide. on the 4th of February 2014:
es will be some bugs but Asterix promises to not sleep until they are gone.
I will like to see proof of this.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Quote from AV3NG3RS on the 4th of February 2014:
So in other words if it works for you it works for any1......? derp.

No but it means that it's working for some people, not like a whole feature that's not working. No need to be so rude about it lol, i was just letting stingrayz know that it does work
Downvote
3.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
More
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
898 Votes