NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
68%
Hmm...looks quite different and not a fan of the new forum layout. Hopefully will get used to it...

PS - How do we find the PC BF4 ladder under the games section? It somehow takes me to the xbox section if I click on archived games...
Downvote
3.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
69%
Ugh yeah.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
the games button is not working atm
Downvote
3.7 years ago
Asterix removed a post by Phenom.
AU
Rep:
73%
Overall I like it, It's going to take a little while to adjust, But I can see the potential. Btw, I can't seem to find a quick way to get to the CSGO forum section... Only "Latest posts".

All the new community features are excellent, I feel the design needs a few tweaks.

Edited 6 times, last edited 31/1/14 - 3:11am.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Notifications moving from far right to right over the top of the start button is going to be infuriating. (Especially for our slightly intoxicated members)
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
29%
I do not enjoy the new design at all.

Sorry, but I think trying to emulate reddit is a bad idea. Hopefully it gets better as it gets optimized.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
also friends list sometimes does not work when going back into CG
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Detailed description of the meeting for this site through the eyes of Bard:

"rZn noober': LETS
rZn noober': CLONE
rZn noober': REDDIT
rZn noober': AND FACEBOOK
rZn noober': OK
rZn noober': SOUNDS GOOD
rZn noober': /END MEETING"
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Post Likes: 1
Thanks for throwing all the reasons I liked this website, into the bin. V4 was so easy on the eye, and the forum system was the best I've used, now it just feels like every other forum...
Also I liked how you can access almost anything on the website from any page very quickly, which isnt the case on this version. Very disappointing lads
Downvote
3.7 years ago
je.
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from clocKZ on the 31st of January 2014:
Detailed description of the meeting for this site through the eyes of Bard:

"rZn noober': LETS
rZn noober': CLONE
rZn noober': REDDIT
rZn noober': AND FACEBOOK
rZn noober': OK
rZn noober': SOUNDS GOOD
rZn noober': /END MEETING"
[18:32] rZn noober': fucking jesus christ looks like they stuck a bootstrap and twitter theme
[18:32] rZn noober': on top
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
74%
PC CS:GO Admin
I found actually clicking on the big blue "games" button next to the CyberGamer Logo (Top left) makes it alot easier to navigate through the site especially for the bigger games this includes key forums, ladders, leagues and news.

Just note guys asterix has already stated that the site will be a bit laggy/glitchy for a few days while he sorts out stability.

I personally like the site. It will take sometime to get used to it and use it to what is intended to do. From what I can tell the facebook like wall is to make it more interactive for users with CG games, staff and others. as for the reddit style forums, it is the direction most forums are taking, I personally don't mind it, but change the "archived" forums with the game forums down the bottom. It makes no sense to me why archived forums come before current game forums.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
60%

1. Where's the iPod monthly prize
  2. Where are the forum signatures?

@Asterix
Downvote
3.7 years ago
Dev
AU
Rep:
52%
Are you serious? Aster and co. have more things to focus on then giving away an iPod lmao.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
FR
Rep:
81%
WTF, cybergamer it's now a facebook like.... New design is horrible :s
Downvote
3.7 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?