NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
63%
Why split up the costs to $15 per player, instead of a combined cost of the team? It just makes it more difficult for orgs to have to pay in multiple places, instead of just one spot.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
They said you can just pay in full if you're an org owner....
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
79%
what is cgd :/
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
79%
AU XBOX Smite Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Quote from kebab master on the 9th of October 2016:
We use it over on the PS side of the website.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
65%
Quote from kebab master on the 9th of October 2016:
Was explained earlier on in this thread, stands for CyberGamer Development
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
81%
Quote from dashwow on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from sorb on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from foxw0w on the 8th of October 2016:
What you all fail to realise is that most of you pay more for ESEA league+subscription.

Yet with this you have access to tournaments with prize pools every week, like ESEA a pugging system which is still trying to be bettered with invite restrictions etc.

How is a business sustainable if it doesn't make any money? Stop being so quick to hop on the bandwagon of "cg is a money scamming website" and think before you type. Youre literally not even going to have to pay that much extra for your season and on top of that you get benefits...

Do not use ESEA as a comparative. Regardless of how much you pay for ESEA, in Open it's 10$ per player, 50$ naturally per team, the pug fee many people are happy to pay due to the quality of the ESEA pugging system, at the very least it's anti-cheat.

Premier, sure, a bit more dear, but the top two teams get all fees paid for flights and accommodation to a global LAN to compete against the best teams in the world.

Tell me that compares to the 4k first prize that CG offers in CS:GO CGp and I'll happily accept these new fees lmao.
Me and Dash don't agree on alot, but hes got a point. This is what happens when you monopolize a local market.

Considering CGp has never been the same price as CGi either, can naturally assume that CGp for CS:GO will have a per-player price HIGHER than the stated 15$, considering it does say "May vary per game depending on LAN finals". That 15$ per player is probs for fkn rocket league where they have an 800$ prize pool and no LAN finals.

CGp orgs have fun with your 30$ per player, plus the premium fee hehe xd
How cheap has csgo leagues been? On ps4 cgp was $50pp for 5s
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Chrjstoh on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from sorb on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from foxw0w on the 8th of October 2016:
What you all fail to realise is that most of you pay more for ESEA league+subscription.

Yet with this you have access to tournaments with prize pools every week, like ESEA a pugging system which is still trying to be bettered with invite restrictions etc.

How is a business sustainable if it doesn't make any money? Stop being so quick to hop on the bandwagon of "cg is a money scamming website" and think before you type. Youre literally not even going to have to pay that much extra for your season and on top of that you get benefits...

Do not use ESEA as a comparative. Regardless of how much you pay for ESEA, in Open it's 10$ per player, 50$ naturally per team, the pug fee many people are happy to pay due to the quality of the ESEA pugging system, at the very least it's anti-cheat.

Premier, sure, a bit more dear, but the top two teams get all fees paid for flights and accommodation to a global LAN to compete against the best teams in the world.

Tell me that compares to the 4k first prize that CG offers in CS:GO CGp and I'll happily accept these new fees lmao.
Me and Dash don't agree on alot, but hes got a point. This is what happens when you monopolize a local market.

Considering CGp has never been the same price as CGi either, can naturally assume that CGp for CS:GO will have a per-player price HIGHER than the stated 15$, considering it does say "May vary per game depending on LAN finals". That 15$ per player is probs for fkn rocket league where they have an 800$ prize pool and no LAN finals.

CGp orgs have fun with your 30$ per player, plus the premium fee hehe xd
How cheap has csgo leagues been? On ps4 cgp was $50pp for 5s

Last season for CGi, I think it was 110? This season it's going to be 255.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 8
If you can't afford $45 over 3 months to play a game you spend THOUSANDS of hours on, just fucking quit and find a job.

Edited once, 9/10/16 - 7:51am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
if u pay for esea just stop payin for it and only play cg i like the new changes cuz subscriptions are easier to pay (for me anyways)
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 4
I'd also like to say in fairness, I'm amazed @Cyanide and @Asterix haven't sold the business for their share of 40-70k yet with this many negative people around whose only form of communication is complaining.

Secondly I'd like to state the fact that even though Cybergamer has "sponsors" they aren't obligated to pay shit to Cybergamer, but they're also businesses and having ties to Cybergamer solidifies their marketing in Oceania so they may pay a small portion every now and again. I doubt they give more than a couple of thousand dollars unless it's a major event that will benefit them greatly. I'm sure CG can't discuss these sorts of things because it will probably breach an agreement to some extent and potentially lose their sponsor(s). Won't say more on that matter because it's a touchy subject and to be honest, I really don't know what CG receives from their sponsors.

ESEA is worth more than a million dollars so of course the quality of competitions will be greater on ESEA. They're in a financially stable country with the leading currency in the world, supported by corporations worth more than the entire Oceania scene combined. They are also hosted in a country with the second best competitive CS scene in the world.

Cybergamer truly cannot compete with such odds, but let me just say none of you would be anyone and your team would be irrelevant text if it wasn't for Cybergamer. Show some respect or kindly leave without complaining.

Your choice, I hope you make the one that you prefer.

Edited once, 9/10/16 - 10:09am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Just sell it, make what you get now because it's only going to go down. You've done enough in this community to warrant validation.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Probably if Cybergamer goes down, the Oceania eSports community will just go crashing down and eSports (Excluding League/Smite) will probably just die out (In ANZ) unless someone starts investing into servers, websites & leagues like what @Asterix has done.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
81%
Are there any other webdites similar to this that wont be ripping us off?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
72%
HLTV Rep
Shoutcaster
SPOILER: Click to view

Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
Post Likes: 4
This thread reminds me of when i wasnt allowed to eat a cookie before dinner when i was 10
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1195 Votes