NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
This thread has honestly revealed the immaturity of some admin/players. This thread is obviously to inform people of the changes, now personally i don't agree with the new fees from an orgs perspective but however i do understand cg is expensive to run and therefore understand why the fees have been change. MY problem is people commenting stupid shit trying to make a point when they don't understand what they are talking about, Not just on this thread but every major thread. This isn't a place for debate, nor is it a place for hate. CG is supposed to be a community, a Community that helps orgs and players grow, a Community were certain admins don't take sides, A community where everyone's ideas and worries are taken into account, i for one believe that people like @asterix and some of the other higher ups within CG are doing a great job addressing all of these points, it's just unfortunate that some of the more inexperienced admins and even players from the community cast a bad light not just on this thread but on the entire community itself.

I will always support CG, it's what got me into the scene in the first place, but honestly the place is so far from a community nowadays and that alone is one of CG major problems that EVERYONE needs to work on to change, not just the admins and staff.

I just want to address i'm not here to start a debate and i'm not gonna reply to anyone, i'm here to voice my concerns about the actual community itself, which imo and lots of others is a bigger problem then having to pay an extra 30 dollars to play.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 2
Does this mean we will get reimbursed for premium membership if the admins can't keep to the league schedule? I shouldn't have to pay more money because admins are unable to stick to a strict schedule.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Also +1 to what @forge said.

Also @foxw0w you made your smart ass comment saying that "if i was -$35000 i would think i'm doing something wrong" what you fail to realize is that Most orgs in Aus run at a loss, and you know why they are OK with that, because they are passionate about the scene, They are willing to give so much for nothing in return other than the feelings they get when their players succeed. You also said all this while backing up CG which @Asterix even said he hasn't made money from, so essentially are you telling me CG is doing something wrong also?

My point is THINK before you talk, People who are addressing problems/concerns here is because they are passionate about the scene and want to help CG, in my eyes all you care about is your tag and position. Idec if i make an enemy of myself for mentioning this, but you always seem quick to judge other people, maybe instead take a look at what you say first before you put down others.

ORG are a big part on what keeps CG alive financially, Maybe it's not the right idea to get on there bad side by making stupid comments that don't need to be made.

Edited 3 times, last edited 9/10/16 - 12:53am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from Posica on the 9th of October 2016:
Does this mean we will get reimbursed for premium membership if the admins can't keep to the league schedule? I shouldn't have to pay more money because admins are unable to stick to a strict schedule.
In such a case, the requirement to maintain an active subscription for the last couple of weeks of the season would be removed. With this new model our intention is to head to far more continuous seasons with less down-time between seasons, sticking to a set schedule will become a lot more critical.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Asterix on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from Posica on the 9th of October 2016:
In such a case, the requirement to maintain an active subscription for the last couple of weeks of the season would be removed. With this new model our intention is to head to far more continuous seasons with less down-time between seasons, sticking to a set schedule will become a lot more critical.
I'd keep an eye out on the playstation section because at this rate we will still be playing Black Ops 3 leagues while cod4/IW is out, its very unorganized.

Edited once, 9/10/16 - 1:01am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from RICHIEm8 on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from KataVACE on the 9th of October 2016:
My point is THINK before you talk, People who are addressing problems/concerns here is because they are passionate about the scene and want to help CG, in my eyes all you care about is your tag and position. Idec if i make an enemy of myself for mentioning this, but you always seem quick to judge other people, maybe instead take a look at what you say first before you put down others.
There are also people who never stop complaining and as fox said, complaining for the sake of complaining

I agree there are, but there is also a fine line between complaining and trying to address points. but i do agree.

i think my point is in every business there will always be people you don't like or don't want to work with, the term professional means you should be able to handle people that you may or may not like or want to be associated with. If someone doesn't agree with something someone has said, the more mature person wouldn't make a smart comment back, they would either explain why they don't like it or they would leave it be altogether.

Edited once, 9/10/16 - 1:03am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
Quote from brndo- on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from Jabbo on the 8th of October 2016:
Quote from Mirelurk on the 8th of October 2016:
Come on Fox you and I both know the pricing is ridiculous when team has to pay close to $200 for a season of CGA.
Don't worry $200 is nothing when I win the ipod nano giveaway and sell it!!!!

$200 for a team is plausible enough as it's split between 4 or even 5 tho.....
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
@katavace go to bed plz
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
@lukee has just solidified my point.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Can't wait to see 99% of the cga teams looking for an org now.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
there is a difference between making a point and complaining like a little bitch
you met both of those though
maybe pick up a pro team before you ask for sponsorship help from CG
you're welcome
good day sir
i said good day sir
go to bed
-lukee
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
75%
@Asterix dont stress... Let's just go back to 3mclan.org like the good old days bud.. you ran that well
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from lukee. on the 9th of October 2016:
there is a difference between making a point and complaining like a little bitch
you met both of those though
maybe pick up a pro team before you ask for sponsorship help from CG
you're welcome
good day sir
i said good day sir
go to bed
-lukee

@lukee nothing you say fazes me because honestly, who listen to what you have to say.

especially someone who finishes with -

you're welcome
good day sir
i said good day sir
go to bed
-lukee

But my man you keep on doing you. I wish you all the best. Like i said previously i'm not here to debate, so i'm not gonna respond to anymore of your comments.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
80%
If you cant afford $30 sell some skins...
Compared to many other activities $30 or whatever the cost is for 2 months of competition is unbelievably reasonable.
When I used to play Paintball Competitively I would drop $1200 on one weekend alone, and you dont even have to leave your bedroom to play CG...
Get a job or do chores if you can't afford $30.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
jesus onyx immature coming out of your mouth never thought i'd see the day xD
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?