NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from burklz on the 9th of October 2016:
I'm just sitting here waiting for the last league season of CS:GO to be paid out to players so I can get rid of this headset I bought from the dairy.
We just got paid 20 odd minutes ago, if you haven't been yet I'm sure it's not far off
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
look at it this way you're paying $30-50 per person for a whole sesaon (about 3 months)
like come on.... (i know this change affects orgs though im talking about orgless people)
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from Jonoo on the 9th of October 2016:
look at it this way you're paying $30-50 per person for a whole sesaon (about 3 months)
like come on.... (i know this change affects orgs though im talking about orgless people)

Pretty sure atleast 20% of orgless teams are just going to play CGO till they get better. Will definitely change the competitiveness in the ladder.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from KataVACE on the 9th of October 2016:
what you fail to realize is that Most orgs in Aus run at a loss, and you know why they are OK with that, because they are passionate about the scene, They are willing to give so much for nothing in return other than the feelings they get when their players succeed.

I can only really speak for Battlefield, but yes most (if not all) of BF Orgs run at a loss. We support players as much as we can but we are certainly not in it to make money, its more about supporting and maintaining a competitive scene for the love of it.

@Asterix - I'm guessing this change will apply to Battlefield leagues as well in some shape or form?

I for one, wouldn't complain about paying for a teams premium member and/or entry fees etc cause I know how much money gets splashed around in BF competitive gaming scene at least and it ain't as much as what ppl think.

Its good to see that the ongoing conspiracy of org managers siphoning off their team's hard earned winnings is alive and well.

Mind you, the whole incident with a Carnage Manager stealing all his teams gear from Razer didn't really help (for anyone who remembers lol). We've been viewed with suspicion ever since
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
So do we have to have premium on top of the initial entry cost of the leagues??
So like $10 for premium plus $15 for CGA, CGI etc????
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Money Whores
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
I thought they said there wasn't going to be an initial entry cost?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
@mischa^ was that lokii?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
So does this mean there isn't entry fees for cga season? Do the players just need premium?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
I think you just gotta pay the fee per person cause someone said they got rid of the initial entry fee. I'm not sure though
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Quote from lukee. on the 9th of October 2016:
@mischa^ was that lokii?
I believe it was onemanarmy.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Had a good laugh reading this thread.
5/7 for overall entertainment.
All in all prices will need to increase to provide a better experience.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from Deklan on the 9th of October 2016:
So do we have to have premium on top of the initial entry cost of the leagues??
So like $10 for premium plus $15 for CGA, CGI etc????

I think you just need to have premium paid for if you're competing in CGA or in CG-M/I/P as a substitute.

If you're a core player in CGM/I/P you will need to pay for premium + entry fee I believe.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
That ain't me boi
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
79%
AU XBOX Smite Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Post Likes: 1
For everyone asking about costs, it depends on what league you are in and the duration.

https://au.cybergamer.com/premium/

All of our leagues listed below require an active premium subscription throughout the duration of the season. View the league page(s) and out forums for the prize pools for each season.

CGa No entry fee
CGd No entry fee
CGm $10 fee per player at start of season.
CGi $15 fee per player at start of season.
CGp $15+ fee per player at start of season, varies greatly depending on game.

For example, if you play in CGa and the season is 2 months you are required to have 2 months of premium. If you play CGi and the season is 2 months you are required to have 2 months of premium + pay $15 fee per player. I believe prize money will remain the same.
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1242 Votes