OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
Hello everyone, i've updated the site to be a bit more mobile friendly. This includes the top menu of the site, and the main page content.

There will be a few style issues that i'll be sorting for the rest of the day, if you have any issues that persist beyond today, open a support ticket.

Thanks
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
83%
PS COD Admin
Looks good to me, but I believe there a few issues with mobile.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
83%
Feels weird
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
AU XBOX Smite Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Step in the right direction, i think the forums need an overall tidy up of unused areas to make it more compact and simplistic. Somehow incorporate chat/notifications back into mobile.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from McDeeze on the 29th of May 2017:
i think the forums need an overall tidy up of unused areas to make it more compact

Its on the list between the other tasks, but its a high priority too so we are left with just valid items
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
AU XBOX Smite Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Quote from Cyanide. on the 29th of May 2017:
Quote from McDeeze on the 29th of May 2017:
i think the forums need an overall tidy up of unused areas to make it more compact

Its on the list between the other tasks, but its a high priority too so we are left with just valid items
I'll have a crack after I hand in this assignment if you need a hand Steve.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Mobile Is broken
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 3
I keep trying to zoom out on the mobile version
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
I was using the desktop version of CG via my android phone to use the taskbar/IM functions, but no longer can?
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
85%
Quote from Phadez on the 29th of May 2017:
I was using the desktop version of CG via my android phone to use the taskbar/IM functions, but no longer can?

This mobile version is horrible... doesn't even fit on my phone screen correctly. Please revert back thanks.
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Skcel on the 29th of May 2017:

This mobile version is horrible... doesn't even fit on my phone screen correctly. Please revert back thanks.
Does clicking the "desktop version" in the footer revert it for you?
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Skcel on the 29th of May 2017:

Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
People asked for a more mobile friendly site they are trying to do it and now people are complaining about it
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
84%
Seems fine on iphone
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
@asterix
The desktop version on my phone went back to normal
I do like the look of the mobile version but it does need some improvement including a form of access to the taskbar features (eg notifications and IM) that the desktop version has, as well as being able to see people's forum avatars and signatures.
Downvote
3 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
604 Votes