like this comment to be less anger
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from pezg0d on the 19th of July 2017:
If anyone else hasn't noticed, we also pay premium for a monthly draw, that's hasn't been drawn since April???

Gotta give you that one
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 2
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
80%
Quote from Chugs on the 19th of July 2017:
hey people venting at cybergamer,
like this comment to be less anger
god bless, someone cares about the people
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from Lord on the 19th of July 2017:
Quote from Diddy. on the 19th of July 2017:
Quote from pezg0d on the 19th of July 2017:
If anyone else hasn't noticed, we also pay premium for a monthly draw, that's hasn't been drawn since April???

Does apple even make the ipod nano anynore?
theres a big box in adelaide that has hundreds back when cg got a sick deal on 100 nanos for the price of 98
Hahahahahahaha
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Quote from Asterix on the 18th of July 2017:
Hello everyone, a lot has changed in the 9 months since we made CyberGamer Premium mandatory for most competitions.

Our running costs have greatly risen since then, mainly due to our new studio in Adelaide which costs $9000+/month to run.

As such, the premium pricing structure will change on August 1st to the following:
Monthly: $14.95 per month
Quarterly: $13.95 per month ($41.85)
Biannual: $12.95 per month ($77.70)
Yearly: Will be removed due to lack of use.

CyberGamer is a small company, we are essentially run entirely by volunteers. Changes like this are not to increase our "profit" (there is none), but truly to cover our running costs. I hope most of you can understand.

Thanks

If I'm to pay more for a 'premium' service I'd like to see some improvement.

We compete in a CGa season without knowing how many teams are going to make it to finals, we don't know when they will be and we don't know how long they will go for. It's pretty damn hard to juggle and plan a full time job without knowing when competitions are going to be.

Not to mention the fact that there are a number of war servers that are not password protected and have been subject to disruptions during ladder matches.

Also, the absence of the monthly prize draw is a bit sad - announce an end or draw the prizes.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from polden on the 19th of July 2017:
Quote from Asterix on the 18th of July 2017:
Hello everyone, a lot has changed in the 9 months since we made CyberGamer Premium mandatory for most competitions.

Our running costs have greatly risen since then, mainly due to our new studio in Adelaide which costs $9000+/month to run.

As such, the premium pricing structure will change on August 1st to the following:
Monthly: $14.95 per month
Quarterly: $13.95 per month ($41.85)
Biannual: $12.95 per month ($77.70)
Yearly: Will be removed due to lack of use.

CyberGamer is a small company, we are essentially run entirely by volunteers. Changes like this are not to increase our "profit" (there is none), but truly to cover our running costs. I hope most of you can understand.

Thanks

If I'm to pay more for a 'premium' service I'd like to see some improvement.

We compete in a CGa season without knowing how many teams are going to make it to finals, we don't know when they will be and we don't know how long they will go for. It's pretty damn hard to juggle and plan a full time job without knowing when competitions are going to be.

Not to mention the fact that there are a number of war servers that are not password protected and have been subject to disruptions during ladder matches.

Also, the absence of the monthly prize draw is a bit sad - announce an end or draw the prizes.

16 teams go to finals in cga every time and i mean like scheduling a full time job with the competing, you get like a week and a half to schedule a match and if you can because of your job then dont play until you have the time tbh
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 3
if @lukee. stopped locking threads CG would get way more views tbh. This is the real solution. All the good meme threads have been locked recently.

Edited once, 19/7/17 - 8:17am.
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
83%
PS COD Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from in5aiyaN on the 19th of July 2017:

What all you console fags guys fail to understand is that the sponsors are the main funding behind these prize pools. Dont see COD PS4 getting 5-10k viewers on twitch? The sponsors are mainly pushing money into the site for exposure and this exposure comes largely from the PC side of things (CS:GO).

excuse me, I got a solid 70 viewers
Downvote
3 months ago
SK
Rep:
79%
Not commenting AU scene but for us @ EU we have only one premium feature -> captain priority in PUGs and we have to pay 8.5 Euro for this? You must be fucking out of reality.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Quote from SUNSPINX on the 20th of July 2017:
Not commenting AU scene but for us @ EU we have only one premium feature -> captain priority in PUGs and we have to pay 8.5 Euro for this? You must be fucking out of reality.
Well it's mandatory here if you want to play leagues and/or tournaments.
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from SUNSPINX on the 19th of July 2017:
Aren't you forgetting some things?
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
89%
Quote from head on the 19th of July 2017:

Like? We are be able to see screenshots from a played match, not really an advantage besides you can lame your enemy.
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from fURBYx on the 19th of July 2017:

Like? We are be able to see screenshots from a played match, not really an advantage besides you can lame your enemy.
So because you don't find it usefull, nobody finds it usefull?

The price change for .EU isn't woth it at the moment but saying that its only about PUGS is wrong.
Downvote
3 months ago
SK
Rep:
79%
Quote from fURBYx on the 19th of July 2017:

So because you don't find it usefull, nobody finds it usefull?

The price change for .EU isn't woth it at the moment but saying that its only about PUGS is wrong.

You are right also the CGAC screenshots but still even 5 EUR monthly for that would be too much. Compared to AU functions it's not fair for EU. Faceit is much more cheaper and you can do much more things there ...
Downvote
3 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1192 Votes