NA
CONSOLE PC
AU
Rep:
79%
premium is pretty much a waste unless you are playing csgo atm. but if people want cg to grow into a world leading platform then that costs money. the cg studio is awesome, but sadly i personally dont benefit from anything whilst playing rainbow six (edit: the weekly comps i actually benefit from so <3 there asterix)
bulk buy your premium for cheap

Edited once, 24/7/17 - 4:09am.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
lmao what a fucking meme, not paying $15 a month for 1hr delays on servers working and shit support
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
if you dont like it fuck off end of story? your life does not depend on you using cg
Downvote
3 months ago
hK-
AU
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 2
Can we get a working anti-cheat?
Downvote
3 months ago
kS.
AU
Rep:
79%
Quote from hK- on the 24th of July 2017:
Can we get a working anti-cheat?
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Quote from Asterix on the 24th of July 2017:
Quote from Tyman on the 24th of July 2017:
@asterix You're dumber than i thought if you think we're diluting in to 2 groups for no reason...
Some like 4v4, some don't. Some like 5v5, some don't.
"I've provided you guys with a number of reasons for this change, which I do not need to do. We can set our prices to whatever we think is reasonable, if you don't agree then don't subscribe."
We're essentially paying you for a service, so yes i do think an explanation is needed.
Anyway, good luck with slowly running cg in to the ground.
Yeah i'd settle down bud. Back in the day GameArena had 6v6 and 8v8 Call of duty 1, whilst the rest of the world was playing 5v5. In time players and teams do adapt.

Regardless, whether you guys have 5v5 and 4v4 is up to the PS admins. If it was up to me I wouldn't bother supporting 5v5.

Secondly I have provided an explanation...

Cheers
lololol
I rest my case.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
I don't understand why people are getting upset it's not exactly an insane price increase.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
Quote from DALEROXX on the 21st of July 2017:
A season payment would be good e.g. cod 4s season or csgo season.
1 payment what will cover that season so you dont have to keep paying during the season

just a thought
This was the old system and was a nightmare for several reasons, but mainly because we received all our money on a single day and then nothing for 3 months, it was very hard to plan around. We also want premium to give you more benefits across the site.

Oh ok I do not remember a league season premium payment and was just a thought but I see the wanting premium not just for leagues.

Another thought could you have a option to buy premium for multiple users for example for captain ect to pay for all premium at once and not one by one if they are for the team
For example when I had a csgo team I paid for premium that made it hard to do one by one
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Quote from DALEROXX on the 25th of July 2017:
Quote from DALEROXX on the 21st of July 2017:
A season payment would be good e.g. cod 4s season or csgo season.
1 payment what will cover that season so you dont have to keep paying during the season

just a thought
This was the old system and was a nightmare for several reasons, but mainly because we received all our money on a single day and then nothing for 3 months, it was very hard to plan around. We also want premium to give you more benefits across the site.

Oh ok I do not remember a league season premium payment and was just a thought but I see the wanting premium not just for leagues.

Another thought could you have a option to buy premium for multiple users for example for captain ect to pay for all premium at once and not one by one if they are for the team
For example when I had a csgo team I paid for premium that made it hard to do one by one
There is a "Buy Premium" button on team profiles which lets you do this. You can also do "Gift Premium" on user profiles.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Can't wait to buy premium so I can go in the draw for an iPod Nano.. MEGALUL
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
Quote from Asterix on the 25th of July 2017:
There is a "Buy Premium" button on team profiles which lets you do this. You can also do "Gift Premium" on user profiles.

I see this now.

Could you add a paypal option on the team profile page. At the moment it is just card.

Also could you add a option to pay 3 week also on the tournament page as at the moment it is only 6 weeks as a base.

Just some things to make it easier when trying to do bulk for multiple people.
Downvote
2 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1202 Votes