Rep:
78%
This is Swaks chance to run CG
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
75%
hey man, could anyone hit me up about this ? would lovce to support and be involved in testing it out.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Hello everyone, just letting you know that i've received quite a bit of interest from various sources and have started working on it. I'll post an update on progress/ETA in a month or two.

If you've seen this post and are interested in the service please still send me a PM/email as it's still good to gauge interest on what features are most required for the initial version.

For those that have asked, the pricing for most use cases will be about $100-200 a month (most likely in AUD, but might do USD). For some users the hosting price would scale upwards if your site is able to reach millions of hits etc. You'd also at least be able to import an existing user database if required.

It's likely that we'll also offer an add-on of an anticheat as well, no idea on pricing for it though.

Further the initial service would be in beta on release for several months and may not be immediately suitable for some of the people that have contacted me.

Thanks
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Hey Could an admin contact me and get me this to try out. happy to work out a deal. been looking for something like this for awhile
Downvote
1.2 years ago
DK
Rep:
88%
The ' Instant chat with friends' still dissapears when the site is overloaded and the 'Instant Notifications and smartbar (along the bottom)' still has their bugs. You might need to fix them first, before selling it out.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from FurbyX/Spongebot on the 17th of July 2016:
The ' Instant chat with friends' still dissapears when the site is overloaded and the 'Instant Notifications and smartbar (along the bottom)' still has their bugs. You might need to fix them first, before selling it out.
That's a feature to reduce costs. If anybody buys the backend, they can buy as many server space as they want to compensate
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Hello everyone, i've been working on our white-label offerings for the last few months. It's taken a lot longer than anticipated but we're almost ready to offer our services.

If you want to be one of the first to try out our software, sign up here:

https://whitelabel.cybergamer.com/

We'll be giving the first few communities that sign up a free month long trial to help beta test the site and to give them extra time to decide if our software suits their needs. All other new users will receive a 7 day free trial when they sign up.

As per the site above the pricing for using our software will be $200USD/month, and will include 500,000 page views. This should be enough to handle most small to medium sites. If you reach that limit the pricing will be $2USD per 10,000 page views.

For now we are only accepting sites that will be hosted with the main CG website/servers. The up-time for your website will be essentially the same as the main CyberGamer site, if there's a serious issue that takes it offline your site will likely go down as well.

Sometime in the future, once the service is no longer consider a 'beta' product we'll offer the ability to host your site on dedicated hosting (that we maintain), the pricing for dedicated hosting would start at at least $500/month.

I will put up a FAQ page on the whitelabel site soon. But as a quick note, the initial version of white-label will be restricted to the main CG template, you can customize the colours/logos etc, but a completely different template/theme is awhile away.

I will make a more detailed official announcement in the near future.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Downvote
1 year ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: